Sneeze Fetish Forum

Movie theater obs

Kibou-chan

Yesterday I went to see Avatar once again, this time with my mother. After the movie, I was waiting for her outside the restroom. To my right about 10 feet away were two friends, a boy and a girl, both looking to be in their early 20s. Since they were close to me, I couldn't help but overhear what they were saying, but I tried to tune them out so I wouldn't eavesdrop.

I noticed that the boy (tall, slender, somewhat dark-skinned with buzzed hair) was sniffling a little and every so often giving that tiny congested cough that only comes with the onset of a cold. After a while I heard him say (in a pitiful voice that melted me), "I feel like I have a fever."

Now, of course, any effort to tune out what they were saying fell away and all my focus zeroed in on the guy. I scrutinized him to see if he looked feverish. He seemed a little clammy but since he was somewhat dark-skinned and I didn't know what he usually looked like, I couldn't tell. By now they had moved in front of me, slowly making their way towards the exit. I watched in complete rapture as I saw the girl press her hand to his forehead. After a while she felt her own forehead in comparison before dropping her arms and shrugging. "I can never tell when someone has a fever."

By then, the friend that they had been waiting on came out of the restroom and joined them, where she discovered what was going on and attempted to feel his forehead as well. While she did, the first girl went on, "When I have kids, I'll never be able to tell when they're sick." The second girl then pressed her cheek against the guy's to compare. As they started walking away, I heard her voice, getting fainter as they moved away from me, declare, "Yeah, you have a fever."

Well I just about DIED! :laugh::wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

That is just too hot! Fevers are just so adorable! And I do the "feel his head, then mine, then his again" thing...still can't tell, either >< BUT GREAT Obs!!

Fevers are so rare and under appreciated! :( This makes me melt into a little puddle of happy goo-- how I would love to take this feverish boy home with me! Feeling one's forehead is a huge turn on for me too. ;) How fortunate you were to witness it! Thanks for sharing!!!

Archived