Sneeze Fetish Forum

First sneeze of 2010

Pseudosneeze

Must have been around 12.30 pm CET when I got up. One unspectacular sneeze, not comparable to what some of you described.

Happy new year everyone!

Eww...Celebrated all night and went to sleep in the early morning hours.

Woke up at dinner time and felt quiet stuffy...

It was around 3 o'clock when I sat with my friend in front of the TV and tried to stiffle,

but it failed and I sneezed three times =P

Mine was about 8:30 this morning. I just woke up and hadn't peed yet, so when I sneezed...I tinkled just a little. :blushing: How special. :laugh:

I sneezed and immediately after the fit said, "Wow, I just peed a little." Pathetic!

hehe, interesting topic.

My first was a fit I had while watching an episode of Tom & Jerry where Jerry was in a pepper shaker and we 'sneeze fitted' together.. It was kind of funny, really.

lol mine was at 12:36, twice stifled into my thumb (I was watching Jersey Shore, a girl just got punched by a guy lol :D) my 3rd and 4rth were at 11:39 am (I slept in and had been awake 3 min.) same as before.

hehe, interesting topic.

My first was a fit I had while watching an episode of Tom & Jerry where Jerry was in a pepper shaker and we 'sneeze fitted' together.. It was kind of funny, really.

Wow you only have to see pepperand you're off, cute!

About 1am on the 1st after we got in from drinking and I moved the large bouquet of stargazer lillies from the living room where the SO and I were going to be crashing... I got a very spectacular double from getting up close and personal to those evil flowers lol

A single yesterday at about 11am and a much better one today when driving home. I say one but it was actually about two and a half sneezes, all running into each other. I was trying to sneeze and inhale for the next one all at the same time; obviously my optic nerves didn't know how to cope with such bright sunshine on all that snow. :D

Not long into the new year, as I was beginning to come down with a nasty cold that I only recently recovered from.

mine was today [finally] this morning around 7:30, I was at work and sprayed some of our really really strong lemon cleaner, and I inhaled some of it and sneezed once, I stifled it into my arm but it was still loud. I was in a small room by myself so no one heard it though. It felt pretty nice, I thought I had forgotten how to sneeze

On Thursday, actually. I was lying in bed, reading. I sneezed four times, all one directly after the other.

Archived