Sneeze Fetish Forum

Being embarresed about

Marceline

So, I've heard a few other members of the forum talking about how they were afraid to sneeze and blow their noses in public, or around others. My favorite part if the fetish is congestion, and though I love it in other people, I can't STAND to have anyone know I have a stuffy nose- I get completely mortified. It's come to the point where I never say words with M or N in them, just to avoid being found out... I know it's irrational and silly, but I've been like that forever. So, if sneeze fetishists are embarassed to sneeze in public... I sense a connection here. ;) I wonder if it's like that for most of us.. and maybe even for other fetishes, such as feet and crying...

Well, anyways, it's something to ponder.

I just don't like to because when I sneeze or blow my nose, it sounds very loud and obnoxious, but I never thought about it like that...now I'm gonna be paranoid! Haha.

I can't sneeze in public or in front of my friends or anything, because I sneeze pretty loud and un-femininely, it is SO annoying, I have had myself trained not to sneeze for so long I can't sneeze in front of people even if I try, not even J or my best friends. I hate it, I wish I could learn to stifle or something. And what makes me really mad is J has the cutest sneeze in the world, especially when he stifles, it's completely adorable, I'm so jealous ;)

Whats weird though is I used to also be embarrased about having a stuffy nose, but now since I discovered my fetish I kinda like to play it up, I think it makes me sound cute or something :bleh:

I will NEVER sneeze in front of most people - the only exception would be girls I find attractive but frustratingly I can rarely sneeze in front of them, even if i need and want to - go figure!

However, I am able to publically blow my nose when necessary

:drool:

I just don't like to because when I sneeze or blow my nose, it sounds very loud and obnoxious, but I never thought about it like that...now I'm gonna be paranoid! Haha.

I am very much the same ren, my sneezing is very loud but I don't have as much problem with that as I do blowing in public. That stems from when I was a child and I blew my nose in a classroom, everyone started laughing at me and I have be paranoid about it since! It may have even been that, that start my fetish because I was only 6.

I never sneeze in front of people. Never cough in front of people. Never blow my nose in front of people.

Congestion is the absolute worst, because it's always a giveaway that I'm sick. I'm with TheCraziOne. I avoid saying m's and n's ALWAYS when I'm sick. Because I have an expanded vocabulary, I'm able to do that. :drool:

I've had a stuffy nose for the last couple of days and it's been driving me insane. Especially today, because we're reading Hamlet at the moment in English, and guess who got the job of reading Hamelt's sililoquy!! :D

As if Shakespeare isn't hard enough to read already, y'know?

But yeah, I can't stand sneezing in public either. I think it's a subconscious thing. As if by sneezing in front of people I'm somehow revealing my fetish to them, ha!

It's interesting actually that some people are very open to sneezing in front of people they find attractive because I think I'm even less likely to sneeze then!

I don't mind having a congested voice becuase sometimes i get an occasional "Wow your voice sounds sexy like that!" from people :P so thats not really my problem.

I just, can not and will not ever sneeze/blow my nose infront of ANYone. I now physically cant even if i wanted to. I also cant admit i have a cold if someone asks. Example, if i say im sick and somebody asks, "what with" i just cant say cold and make something else up :blushing:

And when somebody asks, "Do you have a cold?" i get really embarrased.

I can't sneeze in front of anyone, I feel so very ugly doing that I do anything to avoid it. That and I hate the sound I make, it's so...ear grating.

Also, when someone sneezes that I'm not really into ( the sneeze itself, not the person) I can't look at them. It's like they would know that I have the fetish or something. Or I can get the opposite where I can't STOP looking at them. *sigh* Wish my fetish wasn't so picky.

• 3 weeks later...

I NEVER sneeze in public.. luckily I don't sneeze very often. But if I'm somewhere and I have to sneeze, I usually go to the bathroom to do it... it's worked almost every time.

I also hate talking with a stuffy nose, especially around my mom... she'll always point it out and it makes me yell at her ;_; but I'm really just mortified

The only person I'm comfortable sneezing in front of is my best friend

So, I've heard a few other members of the forum talking about how they were afraid to sneeze and blow their noses in public, or around others. My favorite part if the fetish is congestion, and though I love it in other people, I can't STAND to have anyone know I have a stuffy nose- I get completely mortified. It's come to the point where I never say words with M or N in them, just to avoid being found out... I know it's irrational and silly, but I've been like that forever. So, if sneeze fetishists are embarassed to sneeze in public... I sense a connection here. B( I wonder if it's like that for most of us.. and maybe even for other fetishes, such as feet and crying...

Well, anyways, it's something to ponder.

I used to be, but then I met someone...

Now I'm loud and proud!

I hate doing ANY of it in public. I'm just generally embarrassed about everything! :rolleyes:

I don't mind sneezing in public at all or blowing my nose(granted i only blow my nose when im sick and home lol) ECCHHEWW HRRNK HRRRNK...anyone here honk when they blow their nose?

Archived