Sneeze Fetish Forum

VERY FAVORITE Childhood Book!! Ah-Choo

lauriesmith224

Wow that's a great book! And here I thought "The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs" was the best kids book I'd ever seen...

I remember checking that out from the library as a teenager and feeling like *such* a weirdo! :D

P.S. - Any chance you have pictures of the last page or two? I seem to recall the elephant having a lady friend.

Finally got my hands on my very favorite book from when I was a kid - Ah-Choo by Mercer Mayer.

This book features some great drawings of some VERY big sneezes from a VERY allergic elephant....I scanned a few of the best pages!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15902078@N00/...57623074591580/

Oh wow, this was my favorite too! I've been looking for this for a while. Thank you!!

Any chance you could scan the whole thing? It's not very common to see it around anymore. Since the only word ever used in the book is "Ah-Choo," literally every page is part of a buildup to a sneeze.

awww this was cute I mentioned a book called Ziggy and the Ice Ogre, I'll check and see if its on the library catalogue in a bit.

You know, now I'm remembering a book about an elephant who always sneezed, but it was a different one! It was this little baby elephant who sneezed so much that he thought his name was Blessu...it was super cute. :yay: I'll have to see if I can remember what that one's called...

You know, now I'm remembering a book about an elephant who always sneezed, but it was a different one! It was this little baby elephant who sneezed so much that he thought his name was Blessu...it was super cute. :yay: I'll have to see if I can remember what that one's called...

I just Googled it. It's called "Blessu" and it's by Dick King-Smith (the guy who wrote the book the movie "Babe" is based on.) Now, of course, I just have to find it! :-D

Archived