Sneeze Fetish Forum

Craze for pink/red noses

plzsneeze

Apart from liking sneezes, my fetish involves going mad at seeing guys having pink/red noses due to massive colds. And to add to this crazy desire, I have this absolutely weird fetish of ensuring my nose is red when I am around someone I truly like and I totally melt if that someone makes a comment on it.

Recently, I have spent a lot of time with my colleague D who is quite sneezy but his nose is never red . But I keep rubbing my nose or scratching it when he is around so that he notices my pinkish nose which turns red in few seconds of touching it. Unfortunately, he has not yet noticed or commented on it yet, but my efforts are on ;)

Just wanted to know if I am the biggest fool on earth having this fetish or atleast one of you share this with me. If yes, please be generous to reply! :D

I can't say I try to make my own nose red (though I probably do rub it quite a bit (unconsciously) because I enjoy it). However definitely it is a big turn on to see someone with a red nose (presumably at this time of year) from having a cold. In fact on a recent shopping trip, a female shop assistant had a fairly noticeable build up and then sneezed a single when talking to me which I did enjoy. But I was far more excited in the next shop because the young man behind the counter had the most wonderfully red raw nose.....and I didn't see him so much as sniffle.

So the answer for me is, I suppose, that any sign of a raging cold and lots of nasal activity, even if not seen, is very hot and red noses come into that category quite nicely.

Yes, well... :blushing: It's not something that I get to see every day, so when I do see it, I get all fuzzy inside :blushing: And like Vetinari said, any sign of a cold is considered hot.

Would you consider pink or red noses bettet? Personally I realllly like pink, but I don't suppose I've ever seen a really red nose in person, so maybe I'll like it better when I do. But see, pink is just so cute on a girl to begin with :)

well i like deep pink!! the more the merrier! agreed that red noses are rare to find.

but how i wish some guy would go crazy over my pink nose!! :heart:

I love them. :yes: More than sneezing even. The more the better. Also, if the redness continues down the upper lip. Some people get this with a bad cold. It's incredibly hot.

Archived