Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just some silly questions

Jeff

Does anyone else in here (while out in public) ask people for tissues or just grab some and blow your nose in front of them, just to see their reaction?? I find myself doing that more and more. I'll be out in public and I'll grab a tissue or ask a pretty girl for one and face her while I am blowing my nose. Most of the time, she'll face me while I am doing it.

For the women in the forum, how would you react if a guy came up to you and did that??

Do you have a favorite brand of tissues that you like to use?? Mine has to be Puffs.

J

I dunno... can't say I've ever felt the need to do that, honestly.

Hey man, isn't that the blow fetish equivalent of flashing? You blow-flasher! :P

Does anyone else in here (while out in public) ask people for tissues or just grab some and blow your nose in front of them, just to see their reaction?? I find myself doing that more and more. I'll be out in public and I'll grab a tissue or ask a pretty girl for one and face her while I am blowing my nose. Most of the time, she'll face me while I am doing it.

For the women in the forum, how would you react if a guy came up to you and did that??

Do you have a favorite brand of tissues that you like to use?? Mine has to be Puffs.

J

Um, I am extremely embarrassed about blowing my nose in public so I only do when I absolutely need to, meaning my nose is full and starting to drip. If I guy did that to me, first of all I would give him a tissue, second I would probably walk away and listen and melt lol. I am not good at controlling my facial expressions and I am not single and the looks I would give the guy would not be appropriate for me to give. Brand of tissues? I don't really have one, I'll even use toilet paper since this stupid cold weather makes my nose run so after walking across campus I go straight to the bathroom. I have been buying Kleenexes because that is what they sell in the bookstore on campus so its easier to just buy them there instead of going off campus. I had to last time I bought some because I was sick and running low on tissues and A) didn't want to risk getting others sick by taking the bus and :hug: didn't feel up to being out that long. It is a few min walk from my room to the bookstore.

If someone came up and did that to me, I would probably not be very happy with the entire situation. I'm really only not creeped out by my SO's noseblowing, so if some stranger came up--yeah, I'd get out of there fast.

I'm with jsullivan on that, I don't think I'd particularly enjoy that if a guy did it to me, I'd be a bit weirded out by it. I've never wanted to do that because I don't every blow my nose in front of people unless I'm really comfortable around them.

you know now that i think about it though, if it was an attractive guy around my age and he seemed really desperate and sickly maybe I would kind of enjoy it alot a little :lmfao::P

Archived