Sneeze Fetish Forum

Seeing sneezes and saving them for later

resolution

I was watching a Business network the other day and they were showcasing new technologies. One of them was a pair of sunglasses that actually records everything you look out while you are outside.

Has the age of seeing sneezes and saving them for later come upon us?

Ofcourse this will also bring up the tangent privacy issue of people who chose to publish material like that on the internet, but here I'm only interested in the private use of something like this.

What do you think about this new technology relative to the fetish?

Imagine one person having an allergy attack and another person cooly walking over with sunglasses to bless them and start a conversation, and all the while he's secretly saving that allergy attack in his sunglasses :yes:.

Wow, wouldn't that be amazing? :yes: *is secretly recording people through the awesome sunglasses* :)

One question I'd need answered before buying is if it's discrete or obvious that these sunglasses are really secret video cameras. If they looked obvious, I suppose anybody who wore them would look like a creeper - I prefer to be a creeper secretly :laugh:

I'd love to have a pair of X-ray specs so I can look through a womans blouse :shy:

you could use X-ray specs to see what sort of handkerchief a person is carrying and if it has been sneezed into...

Guest Mallyod

There are already a few things out there that can sort of do this - cheap little cameras hidden in fat pens, watches, all sorts of things.

I bought one of the pen ones with the idea of strapping it to a dog's collar and sending it out to run in a field but the frame rate was too slow so all I got was a blur. It might work for this kind of thing though, just sit it in your breast pocket and press the button on top when you want to start videoing...it gives a video of similar quality to a webcam.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.15823

I think that's the one I bought, but there are plenty of others on that website. Watch out for viruses though!

Archived