Sneeze Fetish Forum

Traumatized

VoOs

Ok, so our family had just finished tonight's dinner and all except my sister and I had left the table. I'm just popping my last piece of baguette into my mouth when my father walks up behind me and starts blowing his nose just behind my chair. Very loudly, as is his habit. Obviously I cringe, shudder, and before I can stop myself I say: “Do you really have to blow your nose into my neck like that?!”

What does he do? He leans forward and honks his nose the loudest he possibly can, straight into my neck. His tissue is literary touching my bare skin, and I can feel...the air...

I scream and throw myself away from him. The whole family starts laughing at me, and I have to laugh too, hysterically, in order to keep myself from crying.

That was So. Unbelievably. Disgusting. I feel like he just violated me or something, and I can't do anything about it. Just laughing wildly for as long as I just did must have seemed an obvious over-reaction to the rest of the family.

Somebody please pass me the brain bleach? :yes:

OMG :P I think I would have dropped dead on the spot. Well done for surviving, VoOs. :lmfao:

Really, this is just... wow... I totally understand why you need the brain bleach. Here, take it, and take lots of it *offers brain bleach to VoOs*

I don't understand why, if someone asks you not to do something, you would do it. That's not teasing, that's cruel, even if you say "I'm just teasing."

Here's some Lysol spray to top off everything else.

:hugs: oh dear I'm so sorry. My dad is JUST like that and I can stand it!!!!!! ;) I feel your pain I'm so sorry....

That sounds like something my brother would do. I have to give you a big applause there. I don't think I would survive something like that. :P

That was evil. Would someone please explain where the humour is here? I hope you forget this whole thing soon.

*hugs*

aww, poor dear! <3

dont you hate that!!! my dad does that all the time to tease me!!

there is nothing i can do. and as stupid as it is, i usually go into my room and cry.

Archived