Sneeze Fetish Forum

jewelry store blow

chaos69

i might just have had the best nose blowing experience to date, and i wanted to share, here's what happened

I went to get a new battery and a new part for my watch. its a very small store run by a gorgeous lady and her two even more gorgeous daughters who are in their late 20's. on weekdays the 2 daughters are the only one their by themselves. every time I go in there i notice multiple boxes of tissues on different corners of the counter. (usally white puffs). well today when i went in there i noticed there were 3 boxes of colored kleenex in differnt parts of the store, pink in the corner, green in the back counter and blue near the girl on the counter in front of me. when her assistant went to go get a part for my watch, she sneezed and then grabbed a pink kleenex and proceeded to put it up to her face, i wasnt sure if she was going to wipe or blow. to my delight she put it over her nose and blew her nose, it wasnt a honking blow, but one of those congested blows you can really hear. then she threw away the tissue and gave the part to the other girl who was in front of me. but that's not the best part.

while the girl was putting in my battery, i sneezed, she grabbed a blue kleenex from the box and handed it to me and said "bless you, here blow your nose" I was kind of shocked and embarrased, so I told her "no thats ok, I'm kinda shy about blowing my nose in front of people. "aww" she replied "ou don't have to be embarrassed i blow my nose in front of customers all the time, you really should blow your nose" and then she said the most shocking but satisfying thing i could even dream of. she said "I'll blow my nose with you, it's only the 2 of us kaylee (her sister) is out in the back, cmon don't be shy" So she took a kleenex and we blew our noses together. after I was done she said "there don't you feel better" man did I I said "yes, thank you" paid her and left. To me this was almost like a fantasy except it came true. Has anybody else had anything similar or close to this happened to you

chaos

i might just have had the best nose blowing experience to date, and i wanted to share, here's what happened

I went to get a new battery and a new part for my watch. its a very small store run by a gorgeous lady and her two even more gorgeous daughters who are in their late 20's. on weekdays the 2 daughters are the only one their by themselves. every time I go in there i notice multiple boxes of tissues on different corners of the counter. (usally white puffs). well today when i went in there i noticed there were 3 boxes of colored kleenex in differnt parts of the store, pink in the corner, green in the back counter and blue near the girl on the counter in front of me. when her assistant went to go get a part for my watch, she sneezed and then grabbed a pink kleenex and proceeded to put it up to her face, i wasnt sure if she was going to wipe or blow. to my delight she put it over her nose and blew her nose, it wasnt a honking blow, but one of those congested blows you can really hear. then she threw away the tissue and gave the part to the other girl who was in front of me. but that's not the best part.

while the girl was putting in my battery, i sneezed, she grabbed a blue kleenex from the box and handed it to me and said "bless you, here blow your nose" I was kind of shocked and embarrased, so I told her "no thats ok, I'm kinda shy about blowing my nose in front of people. "aww" she replied "ou don't have to be embarrassed i blow my nose in front of customers all the time, you really should blow your nose" and then she said the most shocking but satisfying thing i could even dream of. she said "I'll blow my nose with you, it's only the 2 of us kaylee (her sister) is out in the back, cmon don't be shy" So she took a kleenex and we blew our noses together. after I was done she said "there don't you feel better" man did I I said "yes, thank you" paid her and left. To me this was almost like a fantasy except it came true. Has anybody else had anything similar or close to this happened to you

chaos

First off, let me just say........WOW!!! I wish I could have something exactly like that happen to me!!! I had something similar to that once, but not as erotic (sorry, couldn't think of a better word). I was in one of those kinds of stores where they do plaques and stuff. I was just looking around, kinda wasting time. Well, there was this one gorgeous woman in there, maybe mid-20s, long blond hair and deep blue eyes. Her and I were talking for a little while. I was soooo shy, I could feel my face turning red. Well, while we were talking, I noticed a big blue box of Kleenex with blue tissues behind her on the counter. About 10 minutes or so went by....then I felt a big sneeze coming on. AACCHHHOOOOO!!! I tried to cup it with my hands, but it didn't seem to help. I sneezed a little bit into my hands. She said, "Oh my god, bless you, are you okay"?? I sniffled really deeply and said, "Yes, thank you". She then turned around and grabbed a couple of tissues and handed them to me. She said, "Here, it sounds as if you might need to blow your nose". I took the tissues and said, "Yeah, I think I do". I then folded the tissues over and stood right there and blew my nose. There was soooo much coming out that I had to bend my head over. It was just very wet and gurgly. I must've been blowing it for a good 2 minutes straight it seemed. Well, as I was finished up blowing my nose, I looked up at her as she was grabbing two more tissues. She held the tissues out to me and said, "Here, i'll trade you". I was shocked, but went along with it. I put the soggy tissues in her hands, and I took the two clean ones and blew my nose again. This time, I honked a little bit, because there wasn't really too much left in there to blow. I looked up after I was done, and she was holding her hand out and said, "I'll take care of that for you". I then put the tissues in her hand and watched her throw them away. I then told her that I had to go (it was because I was so turned on, yet so embarrassed at the same time). She said, "Ok, I hope you feel better". I said thank you and left the store. Whenever I think about that, I still turn red!!

J

that sounds great too!

First off, let me just say........WOW!!! I wish I could have something exactly like that happen to me!!! I had something similar to that once, but not as erotic (sorry, couldn't think of a better word). I was in one of those kinds of stores where they do plaques and stuff. I was just looking around, kinda wasting time. Well, there was this one gorgeous woman in there, maybe mid-20s, long blond hair and deep blue eyes. Her and I were talking for a little while. I was soooo shy, I could feel my face turning red. Well, while we were talking, I noticed a big blue box of Kleenex with blue tissues behind her on the counter. About 10 minutes or so went by....then I felt a big sneeze coming on. AACCHHHOOOOO!!! I tried to cup it with my hands, but it didn't seem to help. I sneezed a little bit into my hands. She said, "Oh my god, bless you, are you okay"?? I sniffled really deeply and said, "Yes, thank you". She then turned around and grabbed a couple of tissues and handed them to me. She said, "Here, it sounds as if you might need to blow your nose". I took the tissues and said, "Yeah, I think I do". I then folded the tissues over and stood right there and blew my nose. There was soooo much coming out that I had to bend my head over. It was just very wet and gurgly. I must've been blowing it for a good 2 minutes straight it seemed. Well, as I was finished up blowing my nose, I looked up at her as she was grabbing two more tissues. She held the tissues out to me and said, "Here, i'll trade you". I was shocked, but went along with it. I put the soggy tissues in her hands, and I took the two clean ones and blew my nose again. This time, I honked a little bit, because there wasn't really too much left in there to blow. I looked up after I was done, and she was holding her hand out and said, "I'll take care of that for you". I then put the tissues in her hand and watched her throw them away. I then told her that I had to go (it was because I was so turned on, yet so embarrassed at the same time). She said, "Ok, I hope you feel better". I said thank you and left the store. Whenever I think about that, I still turn red!!

J

Edited to fix quote.

chaos

i need to go to that jewelry store to get batteries in my watches now!

forget batteries, i wil be back even if i have a little scratch on my watch that needs to be taken care of lol.

lol id go there just to browse....at the watches and those two beautiful ladies

• 3 months later...

I'm not particularly into nose blowing either but that does sound like an incredible experience. And The Jackal Twins ...... I'd love to have been the girl in your obs!

• 1 month later...
I'm not particularly into nose blowing either but that does sound like an incredible experience. And The Jackal Twins ...... I'd love to have been the girl in your obs!

What would you have done if you were that girl in my obs?? How would you have reacted?? What would you have said?? Would you have blown your nose too if I asked??

Sorry if that got a little personal there.

J

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is old, but I can't help but express my appreciation that you shared this ;) Great obs! I should post around this board more often xD Thanks for sharing!

Archived