Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inducing and Nosebleeds/breathing problems?

semperfi0609

I am long distance with my boyfriend, but he is supposed to be home in Feb/Marchish. I told him about my sneezing fetish, but I was really embarrassed and we have mentioned it but never talked about it really. When he is home if I asked I think he would induce for me, but I'm afraid of him getting hurt. He gets nosebleeds and while they aren't frequent, stress can even cause them. He's gotten them ever since he was little and when he gets one, even after it stops, his nose is sensitive. Like he got hit in the nose, then running around started it again, etc. I think he said he has had 7 in one day before. He's gotten better and I've only been with him when he's had one a few times. He also has some sort of a breathing problem. I don't know if its allergies or really mild asthma or what. Whatever it is, it doesnt show up on standard medical tests because he is a U.S. Marine. I think he has some sort of a breathing problem because he coughs all the time (it gets a lot worse whenever he's sick) and his breathing is worse than mine (I've laid my head on his chest). I haven't seen him sneeze many times and I'm afraid if he tried to induce and sneezed a lot it could get dangerous. I've never even seen him sneeze a double, but then again, we haven't gotten to spend much time together. I would not have him try pepper, I'm thinking just tickling with a tissue, but have any of you heard of nosebleeds or breathing being a problem with sneezing? I would have to get brave enough to ask him or to let him (if he suggests it) but eventually I'll get to that point, so I'm going ahead and asking now. Yeah, I worry too much. He told me once I was being worse than his mom lol. But with his job I am very aware that life is short and plus my personality is a caretaking one. Any ideas or information you have would be great! Thanks!

My SO has a similar issue...honestly you kinda have to figure out your boundaries here. He can tell you when it's too much (I know mine can get bad headaches or nosebleeds if we go too far), so you may just have to set up some sort of system. I don't think it can have any serious medical side effects if he sneezes too much, I just wouldn't go for it every day. You guys should have a serious sit down and see what he is comfortable with, and then start small, then work your way up.

Good luck!

Ok, thanks! Yeah, we will talk about it before we try it. And everyday would be too much and anyway we don't get that much time together, and even less alone right now so that wouldn't even be possible. We have at least 2-3 years before we have any hope of even thinking about living in the same state even.

I know that when I having a sneezing fit, I have a pretty bad asthma attack right after, usually. But then again, I have very serious asthma problems....so if it's mild then that might not be so bad. Nosebleeds, however, are a whole 'nother territory that I am completely unfamiliar with (and consider myself very lucky for this)....so that would be a concern for me...

It sounds like you have time to figure out what his "limits" are and such, so just sit and talk with him about it and decide where ya'll wanna go from there.

I occasionally get nose-bleeds from over inducing. You might want to make sure that he uses things that are soft, like a tissue, as opposed to a toothpick or clothing tag. Clothes tags really make my nose bleed, even after one inducing. I would recommend just taking it light at first... maybe having him only induce 2-3 times at first. He can tell you if it's getting sensitive or not, and you can wait a few hours/day to make sure its not too much for him.

If he gets nosebleeds that frequently, he might want to look into having his veins cauterized. I dated a guy once who had frequent nosebleeds, and after he got his done, no more nosebleeds!

If he gets nosebleeds that frequently, he might want to look into having his veins cauterized. I dated a guy once who had frequent nosebleeds, and after he got his done, no more nosebleeds!

I don't know about that. He doesn't get them that frequently anymore. I was talking to his older sister and telling her he has gotten better with dealing with stress although he still gets nosebleeds. She said he's been getting them since he was little. He is also in the military, so if it was that big of a deal he would have to do something about it. But when he is home if its gotten worse I'll make the suggestion. Thanks everyone! I'll talk to him about it, go very slowly, and probably use a tissue.

Archived