Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing and Moods

cheech

I know everyone here loves sneezing (obviously) but is there a particular mood you like somebody to be in while there having a sneezing attack?

I, myself love it when a guy is angry or annoyed about something, and to top it all off for them..can't stop sneezing.

Its jus a turn on for me :hug:

Wb anyone else?

(i know its kinda a stupid question- but im bored :laugh:)

I can't seem to get in to angry sneezers! :D I sort of feel like maybe they'll get angry with me for enjoying their suffering, so I tend to feel really uncomfortable and anxious when someone sneezes if they're in a rotten mood. I much prefer a happy sneezer!

Oh, yes! Angry sneezes are hot!!

But then again, I also love happy sneezes. If someone is actually enjoying their sneezes it only makes it more fun to watch. :D

However, I think embarrassed sneezes are my favourite just now. :D I love it when someone really lets loose and then cowers away, not realising how strong it would be. Or a prolonged fit in a crowded, quiet room, which is also sure to cause embarrassment. It's really quite adorable. ;)

Embarrassed all the way for me. Definitely at the top of my list. It's both a sensual and sexual thing, where as angry sneezing is just sexual. It's incredibly hot, but that's it. Not cute, charming, etc. Just hot.

I like it best when the person is indifferent, I think. When they're just doing their own thing and then they're suddenly overcome by sneezes. Automatically embarrassed (although, for some reason, when fantasizing I always prefer it if they're alone), and eventually annoyed. That's my favorite, hands down.

Embarrassed or shy sneezes are my favorite. Like when a shy quiet person has to sneeze and is afraid or embarrassed to do so in public but then just can't help it. :D

Embarrassed sneezing? Put me down for that one.

Theres something about being shy and flustered that is one of the highest peaks of attraction for me. Red faced, runny nose. Trying to hide the sniffling until they can get away and blow their nose. I'm getting horny thinking about it :P

I also strongly adore a casual sneeze, with an awesome, happy attitude. Much more approachable. Making it fun :D

hmmm... i really like the "annoyed/frustrated that they cant stop" sneezers... and the "im not going to acknowledge this" sneezers. :P

Great question! Lemme see... I kinda get what you're saying about "angry sneezers." I'd rather call that "flustered" sneezing :lol: Embarrassed/shy sneezers are great too... but I think my favorite (currently) are, as other people have put it, "happy sneezers." :P As Giant Steps pointed out, "If someone is actually enjoying their sneezes it only makes it more fun to watch." I totally agree :D

I was actually just going to ask what people thought of different sneeze faces reflecting certain moods. What I mean is: I've seen three distinct sneeze faces (notice I don't say pre-sneeze faces - I mean the whole way through :D) that reflect three basic moods: angry, sad, and happy. By "sad" I mean more like "desperate," but still certainly not enjoying it. I'm pretty cool with those. "Angry" is probably my least favorite - this one looks more like >:rolleyes: than :innocent: if you know what I mean? :lol: You probably don't. Oh well. Then there's people who smile when they sneeze. I freaking love this for some reason :blushing:

So, in short... I choose happy. :laugh:

Angry rather than embarassed -- angry guy sneezing and getting the more angry because he is not in control is a huge like here. But also the happy sneezer enjoying his sneezing is just WOW! (Still have to meet one in real life though... :/ )

I love it when they are all embarassed about it, especially if it's a male. If he's talking with someone and having a serious conversation and while the other person is saying something he has an allergy attack then he is blushing and all apologetic about it, that is what gets me alot :)

• 2 weeks later...

Someone who really enjoyed their sneezes would be nice, especially if they really threw themselves into the sneezes, you know? But I also love it when they're embarrassed about their sneezes (especially if they're too loud, disruptive, too strong, etc.), but can't stop or stifle, or they try to stop or stifle or think they've gotten it under control, when BAM one sneaks up on them and it's just too big to control. Then the embarrassment mingles with the relief of getting the tickle out... ah, that's just ideal.

I guess I'm such a weird person, but when someone is enjoying their sneezing or something, the "happy sneezes" you know, it reduces my turn on. :) Just a little, but it does. Maybe am I a sadistic... :)

Anyway, angry and annoyed sneezes are hot, but embarrassed sneezes are WOW! My absolute favourite! Shy gazes, blushing, trying to be quiet and stifle... so adorable and sexy! ;)

Archived