Sneeze Fetish Forum

That Special Person

cheech

So, i have this cousin N who is like my closest best-friend. We talk about anything, and sometimes we even have discussions on sneezing :D

She's got no idea about my fetish- and i'm pretty certain that she does not have the fetish. But one day we had a long discussion about how different people we know sneezed, and how sneezing is cute. Also, we share this special thing where we laugh at EVERYTHING, especially somebody sneezing. So when ever one of us get of the phone to a boy we ask each other "Did he do anything funny? Did he sneeze??"

Its awsome and its not even the slightest bit awkward.

Does anyone else have someone who they can openly talk about sneezing with? Fetishist or not.

oh btw, in the title- i know, i misspelt Person :P

Shhh! if you don't mention it I'm sure no-one will notice! :D - HoL

I have a friend at work who knows I think it is cute when she sneezes....so we ocassionally talk about her sneezes. But I am careful not to overdo it as I don't want her thinking I am obsessed. Maybe that is silly, I don't know......

:P

I never talk about sneezes with anyone. I can't even mention the word!

Well, most times at least. I have a friend that I've discussed her sneezes with a couple of times before, and I don't even know why! Probably becuase she's a bit more, shall we say...sexually confident than other girls I know. We discussed much worse things than a sneeze, haha! Plus she's a total hottie. :heart:

As much as I would love to discuss her sneezes constantly I have to contain myself. I don't want her to get any ideas. I'll only bring it up every 6 months or so, lmao!! :drool:

I can kind of talk about it with my twin sister, who now knows I have the fetish. I don't say much yet about it, because I think it weirds her out, but I'm hoping as we get older I'll be able to say more.

It's weird, because I'm more reluctant to start sneezy discussion with people that I'm particularly close to and can talk about anything with, as opposed to acquaintances. I guess we all have that special person, though, don't we? Mine is one of my best friends. I've already revealed to her my likeness for vulnerability and caretaking, and even she admitted that the stuffy, congested sick voice is cute. She knows the fetish exists, too, but not that I have it. Maybe one day I'll tell her.

im w/ chui. my best guy is a fellow fetishist so we talk about it frequently. it's not all we talk about, but we do. and some of my closest gf's and i talk about it some tho they don't know i have the fetish. but im sneezy and so are my friends, so the discussion comes up from time to time. i don't get uncomfortable...i get...other things. :byewave:;)

I've got three people to chat about it with. My best friend, boy friend, and my boyfriends best friend :( My bfs bff has the fetish. He says he'll teach me tricks about inducing ;) Since I suck at it. ;)

My boyfriends younger brother sort of knows about it, too. I think hes managed to put something together, since I'm always tickling his oh so devilishly sensitive little nose XD

I told him about it when he was drunk once. I doubt he remembers.

McHotPants knows EVERYTHING about my fetish, and he's the only one that does. It's refreshing to be able to talk about it with someone "in real life". That sounds stupid, but you know what I mean. :D

Obviously I talk to J about the fetish and everything, he finds it very interesting and often asks me questions.

I can also talk to my best friend Lauren, I can talk to her about anything without feeling uncomfortable, I've even considered teling her that I like it when people sneeze [maybe not use the word fetish] just because. I'm not very shy so I guess that helps, but it feels nice to be able to talk about it, after I told J it was so exciting to talk about it at first

There must be some kind of way out of here...

I can't talk about it with anyone anymore. I once had a guy who was understanding and made me proud of my fetish...but he was transient, like the wind.

My boyfriend knows and we talk lots about it :D and then there's a few people around here, especially HoL, with whom I LOVE to talk about life, the fetish and everything. :)

Absolutely no one, unfortunately! I told a couple of people online but they thought it was really bizarre so we never discuss it... :D

I'd like to have someone to just talk about it with. Someone who I wouldn't feel judged by wanting to see sneezes, and who wouldn't get jealous over it. But I guess that's what I have you guys for! :D

im w/ chui. my best guy is a fellow fetishist so we talk about it frequently. it's not all we talk about, but we do. and some of my closest gf's and i talk about it some tho they don't know i have the fetish. but im sneezy and so are my friends, so the discussion comes up from time to time. i don't get uncomfortable...i get...other things. :rolleyes::heart:

i can talk about it with her :D its fun lol

Archived