Sneeze Fetish Forum

How embarressing...

Anya

:) omg... work at a kleenex factory?!?! :lmfao:

she's actually pretty talented. that was a really funny find. thanks for sharing. (and hey... its better than us being on fox news again :) )

Yeah, I LOLed at the "I hope they don't work in a Kleenex factory" too.

Her cute face and voice, along with her willingness to talk about almost anything, reminds me of Sarah Silverman. Though Sarah's even much cuter. And this other girl must have the most disjointed thought process of anyone I've seen do an online video.

This might be off topic but I thought the following line was pretty offensive.......

"the dark is more scary than Nazis because at least you can see Nazis...."

Yeah, I LOLed at the "I hope they don't work in a Kleenex factory" too.

Her cute face and voice, along with her willingness to talk about almost anything, reminds me of Sarah Silverman. Though Sarah's even much cuter. And this other girl must have the most disjointed thought process of anyone I've seen do an online video.

Thats so funny! I thought of Sarah Silverman right away when I saw her too!

Joal- If it makes you feel any better shes Jewish :laugh:

Whats funny is that I know her, though not very well (my brother-in-law went to college with her), and now I'm wondering if I did something to make her suspect me. :boom:

This might be off topic but I thought the following line was pretty offensive.......

Yeah, I think Nazis are a little more frightning than darkness. Call me goofy... :consoling:

don't be scared Anya! she probably just saw a video on YouTube or something... we're not nearly as easily spotted as we tend to think we are. :consoling:

Yeah, I think Nazis are a little more frightning than darkness. Call me goofy... :consoling:

It's intended to be goofy. She's quite clearly an intelligent person who knows that.

Who the hell plays the guitar naked?

Don't ask! :byewave: (No, not me. I can't even play the guitar with clothes on!)

Archived