Sneeze Fetish Forum

How Do You Feel About This?

Celeb Obsessed

Every time I do a Google search for clips of celebrities sneezing, I come across stuff that talks about how they can't even sneeze without media coverage. For example, I just searched "Robert Pattinson sneeze" and here's what I found:

"Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have become paparazzi targets whose every sneeze becomes tabloid-news fodder."

"Every time Robert Pattinson sneezes, it seems like 12 supermarket tabloids run a cover story." (I WISH!!! :winkkiss::))

"I googled her name before and all I got was a role play character on some... sneeze fetish forum? o__O (Apparently Robert Pattinson's sneezes are incredibly cute? x.x)" (Haha, this one's actually funny! :laugh:)

"These days it seems Robert Pattinson could sneeze and eBay the tissue for a few grand." (And I know some people would buy it! :laugh)

"The hype has made the plot seem rather cliched, they are bored of hearing tabloid reports of every sneeze Robert Pattinson makes (even if they are very pretty sneezes indeed!) and critics argue the vampire angle has all been done before and better." (What reports??? There isn't one stinking report!!! :lol:)

I just want to yell, "Stop joking!!! Can't you see how cruel it is to talk about this stuff in jest, when there are people, who would kill to hear him sneeze???!!!" :angry: :angry: :angry:

omg amusing but frustrating. Rob please please please sneeze in an interview!!! Actually that invite is extended to the ENTIRE twilight cast. YUM

*chuckles* I'm more amused by it. While there are certain celebs I wouldn't mind seeing, that's just like a special treat to me. I don't really get bothered particularly if there is someone I cannot see/hear sneeze. Although, I would really love to see a National Enquirer all about the wrongness! :P

It is annoying, but it's not like we can ask the world to side with us for our sake. I usually get links saying things like "and that's nothing to sneeze at!" when I search stuff.

If the news ran a story everytime a famous person sneezes... I think I'd be a more updated person than I am currently. :)

That would be epic.

BREAKING NEWS: DOES ROB. PATTINSON HAVE A COLD?

Much beloved Twilight actor Robert Pattinson sneezed last night at the National TV awards.....

etc etc.

That would be the best.

That would be epic.

Much beloved Twilight actor Robert Pattinson sneezed last night at the National TV awards.....

etc etc.

That would be the best.

omg yes! I love RPattz and his incandescent skin. I wonder if Edward would sneeze around Jacob if he'd been allergic to dogs!

That would be epic.

etc etc.

That would be the best.

omg yes! I love RPattz and his incandescent skin. I wonder if Edward would sneeze around Jacob if he'd been allergic to dogs!

I so want to write a fic about that now, Edward being allergic to dogs and having to spend lots of time around Jacob :(

That would be epic.

etc etc.

That would be the best.

I so want to write a fic about that now, Edward being allergic to dogs and having to spend lots of time around Jacob B(

Do it! That would be so awesome! Though we need a way to get Jake to sneeze too... :blushing:

• 4 weeks later...

Annoying rather that amusing i think lol!

When i type up "Eminem Sneeze" It always comes up with something that he done (i cant remember what it was) and then the following sentence "Which is nothing to sneeze at"

OR it comes up with his song lyrics, becoz some of his songs contain the word "sneeze" it them (yum!)

I usually get links saying things like "and that's nothing to sneeze at!" when I search stuff.

If the news ran a story everytime a famous person sneezes... I think I'd be a more updated person than I am currently. :laugh:

Agreed on both counts xD I fix the search problem by putting -"nothing to sneeze at" into my searches if it gets too annoying, it gets rid of it quite nicely...like I put -panda into any Youtube searches :D

edit: Forgot to answer the original question xD I find it amusing in theory...I don't ever really search for any celebs sneezing, it's not something I really care about, so it doesn't bother me xD

Archived