Sneeze Fetish Forum

favorite inducing method/allergies

kilala

I have been wondering if there are certian things that are commonly used to induce or certian allergens that everyone finds more sexy than others. I'm not sure if that makes sense, like to me there is something about sneezing induced by dust that is so cute, especially if it's unintentional, and feathers sneezes are delicious, there's just no other word for it :P I love allergies in general, but I think allergies to flower pollen and cats are my favorite. What about you, and preferences?

My favorite allergy always has been and always will be - cats. You just can't beat an allergen that instinctively gets up and FOLLOWS the allergic people! :P

Inducing has never really been my cup of tea though, so I'm not sure if I really care enough to prefer one method to another - "artificial" sneezing is artificial sneezing...

Inducing has never really been my cup of tea though, so I'm not sure if I really care enough to prefer one method to another - "artificial" sneezing is artificial sneezing...

That's exactly how I feel about inducing -- ehhhh. *shrugs* Just not interested.

As for allergens -- my favorite is pollen of all sorts. You can't escape it, it's tiny enough to slip through the cracks in your house, and the seasons last for months on end.

I have been wondering if there are certian things that are commonly used to induce or certian allergens that everyone finds more sexy than others. I'm not sure if that makes sense, like to me there is something about sneezing induced by dust that is so cute, especially if it's unintentional, and feathers sneezes are delicious, there's just no other word for it :drool: I love allergies in general, but I think allergies to flower pollen and cats are my favorite. What about you, and preferences?

I own multiple long haired cats. This proves VERY useful for when my manpanions come over ;)

like to me there is something about sneezing induced by dust that is so cute, especially if it's unintentional, and feathers sneezes are delicious, there's just no other word for it :drool:

I think you really nailed two of my preferences right there. Though, I will add, I love the idea of one parter teasing the other's nose with a flower he/she's allergic to. There's just something about the trust invovled in that, along with the nose-tickling (I'm a big fan of nose tickling; see feathers, above)...;)

Fun topic, oceanstar! Thanks for posting it. :)

~Me

Hmmm...while my own cat allergy sneezes drive me NUTS, I do REALLY enjoy other people's cat allergy sneezes. I'm also quite a fan of pollen.

I adore dust and feather sneezes. :) With cold sneezes coming in a close second. Although, there's not a bad sneeze as far as I'm concerned!!

For myself, I only sneeze when I induce (where I can only get about 4 sneezes at a time) or if it's just a random sneeze. But that doesn't really bother me, because I'd hate to have an allergy attack in public. :P

Archived