Sneeze Fetish Forum

Things That Make You Go "Awww!"

Celeb Obsessed

*Sensitive!Sirius in fanfiction, when he has these talks with Harry and tells him how he loves him

*Hurt/comfort fanfic with Remus and Tonks

*Adorably awkward guys, who stammer and blush when talking to the girl they like

*A dog licking me

*Stories of how a parent is having a bad day and their little kid comforts them/cheers them up

*When a guy tears up because of a movie like "The Notebook."

*Guys tearing up in general. :)

*Bromance

There's an awful lot of stuff that makes me go "Awww", so I tried to reduce my list to the minimum. I won't mention anything fetish-related, as this list would otherwise go on for hours ^^ So here comes a raondom list of thing which make me go "Awww" :)

• almost any baby animal I see ^^ Baby animals are love :P
  • being told that someone I love missed me
  • if one of my friends is newly fallen in love and tells me about it
  • cheesy happy endings in black-and-white movies
  • anything drawn in chibi style, preferably characters who are normally not chibi at all (e.g. House)
  • kittens ^^ (Yes, I already mentioned the baby animals , but kittens deserve to be listed seperately as I am an absolute cat-lover) Which brings me to...
  • ... cats in general. They're simply always cute, even if they're doing something weird, like trying to sleep in a little box, which is barely big enough for the cat to step in, or my cat, trying to eat parts of the Christmas tree for whatever reason... ;)

-Young/infant animals, preferably goat kids

-Children

-When people draw food so that it has faces on it.

-When my twinkeh tries to do something and failboats at it

Well, I'm now just realizing I don't say 'awww' a lot.

Hurt/ comfort Twilight fics... I don't really love twilight anymore, and all the cheesy "I love you forever and ever" stiff that I see in fanfictions makes me wanna barf. It's just too much. But certain scenes just melt me for some odd reason.

Seeing people in love :lmfao:

When a guy cries :(

Puppies. Enough said.

PUPPIES. Or any baby animal, but mostly puppies.

Cute couples (especially gay couples...they're always so adorable)

MEN WITH BABIES.

Puppies. Puppies puppie puppies. I want a puppy real bad.

And old men who tell good jokes.

Couples who have been married for like 50 yrs and still get romantic.

little kids with their dads.

little kids playing with puppies!

baby turtles. LIke the really really really tiny ones. absolutely adorable.

• 3 weeks later...

• Baby animals crying (T^T)
  • cute uke males sick (d'aww poor things ont deserve to get sick)
  • How a baby horsie and mama Horsie love eachother (so cute)
  • all animals

* Cats. Cats cats cats cats. :heart:

* MY cats (like Nicole said, they're not like other animals... -they're my BABIES! ;) )

* My horsie when she's lying down on the ground sleeping with her head resting on my lap. :heart:

* Any pretty girl with allergies that she's embarrassed about. :o

* Listening to my friend talking about her love for her husband (married for 30 years and she still gets butterflies in her stomach every day when she sees him). :heart:

* When people do something extra-ordinarily sweet to me that I haven't expected. :wub:

* Writing about my characters' love for each other. :wub:

* Certain parts of certain novels.

^ THIS :heart:

Also:

When young guniea pigs get all excited and start "popcorning" (aka: making high jumps and running all over the place)

Men cuddling babies/animals

Men crying from joy

Animals showing affection (especially between different species)

When my brother comes into my room to give me a good night hug (the guy is almost 15, and he STILL does this several times a week. :wub::heart: )

Haha, is no guy man enough to reply to this thread? ;)

Fine, I'll do it.

• Guinea Pigs

But that's it though. :o

:heart:

I'll have to add one more thing to my list:

Guys who replies in this kind of threads :wub:

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

Oh I'm very easily prone to go "awww", I guess. :heart:

Fetish-related things apart, let's see...

• Bromance. Bromance. Bromance. Did I mention bromance? Well, bromance! :wub:
  • Hurt/comfort
  • Slash stories, expecially if with hurt/comfort within :wub:
  • Uke :heart:
  • Kisses on forehead
  • People who walk hand in hand
  • Children, expecially male ones
  • Children's voice :heart:
  • When a child takes care of a younger one
  • Puppies' call
  • Puppies in general
  • Animals' huge eyes
  • Men who cuddle babies or animals (banal maybe, but irresistible!)
  • Men huddled up and asleep
  • Embarrassed men
  • When someone sleeps over his partner's lap
  • When two guys look at each other with silent love in their eyes
  • My partner miaowing to me :o

and...

little kids with their dads.

little kids playing with puppies!

Yes, yes and yes. ;)

• 2 months later...

guys who are good with kidlets- melts me all the time

cute sweet kidlets

My new nephew who I Swear has the face of the Gerber baby and I want to eat him up!!

When people get really excited and passionate about something- especially if *I* can get them to open up and talk about something that they love- the excitement in their voice, the words that they use, the sparkle in their eyes- LOVE!!!

When someone does something just Lovely for someone else- especially out of the blue, and or when it comes at a Really great time it makes me feel all warm and gooey inside.

Our gerbil- I spoil him the little goofball

Animals- Especially dogs and ferrets (oh... and otters)

When my kidlets are loving to each other or do something sweet. :D

Oh gosh...:lol:

• Babies. I LOVE babies and everything they do. Little kids too. Soooo gorgeous...:wub:
  • Animal babies :D Especially when you see them with their Mum and they're loving each other and it's all like AWWWWWWWWWWWWW...
  • Guinea pigs! Yes! I LOVED my guinea pigs sooo much, I had one that I'd turn loose is the garden and she'd come back to me when I called her and would follow me around. I'd run, she'd chase me, her little guinea pig legs going furiously...made me feel so special :lol: And when they snuggle and purr, it's just lovely. Watching her give birth was amazing too, and she happily let me hold her babies...I miss my little Olga...^_^
  • Happy moments in books, sad moments in books, romantic moments in books...:jawdrop:
  • Guys tearing up or going AWW at something...sooo cute!
  • People telling me they like me or missed me and so on.
  • I have to admit...seeing old people who have been married for decades and still hold hands and are in love make me melt with awww-ness xD I wanna be one of them someday...:lol:
  • Watching children play together and help each other...gah...:wub:
  • People who go out of their way to help others without any benefit to themselves.
  • Sick people. I know, weird, right?? But see, I have this fetish...

There's plenty more, I go awwww all the time xD But that will do for now :lol:

• 2 years later...

Because it is only 10 pm and this won't be the first old topic I replied to... :D

Things that make me go "awww"? Okay.

- when very young children (0-6 years old) listening to the music/ watching the shows or films their parents do. Turning themselves into the tiny little fans. When I see babies dressed up in little AC/DC t-shirts, four year olds who sing ABBA songs and know all the lyrics or kindergarden attenders who can do the Time Warp... I just... :cryhappy:

- animals taking care of their babies. Just the fact the female octopus usually dies after taking care of her eggs because she's starved out gave me the faith in parenting. :)

-old couples who behave like teenagers, kissing and hugging all the time.

-somebody falling asleep in other person's lap/ shoulder/ tit... um... chest. Especially if I am that other person. I really don't know why I like the idea of human pillow so much.

-showing weakness. Including crying, sobbing, broken voice, sickness (no way!), apologizing after sneezing, blushing etc. The effect is better if that is the person I fancy or "macho" person.

-human+animal friendships

-serenading under the window. :D

I don't know if that's it. Will edit if I remember something more.

Archived