Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Boyfriend Feels He's Growing "Immune To Pepper

White Rose

Okay guys, so, as most of you know, I told my boyfriend, and he likes inducing for me :)

And, he does maybe once a week (if we have time alone and stuff)

So, today he did it, and he only sneezed once.

And he said "It doesnt tickle nearly as much anymore, and its almost like my nose is getting used to it." Hehe, it was kinda cute because he seemed all dismayed because he LOVES induing for me. lol :)

(he uses black pepper)

So, I was wondering if you guys have any advice or if there is anything better to use.

Please and thanks :)

Kinda sad that it doesn't work anymore.

Maybe he should take a break from inducing and cure his nose^^

Mhm...If this doesn't work, try other methods, maybe white pepper will do *grin*

Kinda sad that it doesn't work anymore.

Maybe he should take a break from inducing and cure his nose^^

Mhm...If this doesn't work, try other methods, maybe white pepper will do *grin*

good idea :D

i told him about white pepper :group:

now hes gunna try to get some the next time he goes to the store because neither of us have it in our house :P

does white pepper really work that much better? i've never tried

Anyone can become desensitized in their nasal membranes. He might need to just take a little break from the chemical irritants. He might have a bit of luck with manual stimulation (toothpick/qtip/tissue).

Okay guys, so, as most of you know, I told my boyfriend, and he likes inducing for me ;)

And he said "It doesnt tickle nearly as much anymore, and its almost like my nose is getting used to it." Hehe, it was kinda cute because he seemed all dismayed because he LOVES induing for me. lol :lol:

(he uses black pepper)

So, I was wondering if you guys have any advice or if there is anything better to use.

Please and thanks :(

You can shove dust up his nose, or tickles it with tissues. I know, ti works. When I was in elementary school and I hadn't yet realized why I loved sneezing so much (I have for as long as I remember, since I was 2) and I randomly get bored and have nothing to do all by myself, I'd get tissues, twist the ends, and shove them up my nostrils to tickle it so I would sneeze. I know, that's kind of retarded, but it cures boredom, and now I suppose Ut would be very entertaining for you and your boyfriend :(

Okay guys, so, as most of you know, I told my boyfriend, and he likes inducing for me ;)

And he said "It doesnt tickle nearly as much anymore, and its almost like my nose is getting used to it." Hehe, it was kinda cute because he seemed all dismayed because he LOVES induing for me. lol :)

(he uses black pepper)

Please and thanks :)

Try something stronger like Cayenne. Maybe get some Tony Chachere's seasoning. That does the trick.

does white pepper really work that much better? i've never tried

my boyfriend was trying with black pepper, because that's all we had, but it never worked. it would tickle his nose, but he never actually sneezed. then tonight, we bought ground white pepper, and it worked! we were both really surprised, but excited :)

hope it works for you!

Archived