Sneeze Fetish Forum

help making my bf sneeze?

SomeoneRandom

so i have a new boyfriend. we were good friends for a few years, and i actually told him about the fetish a few months ago, making him the only one who knows.

anyway, in the three years we've been close, i never saw him sneeze. yet when i told him about the fetish, he told me that he regularly sneezes huge multiples! he said his average is 7 sneezes, and it usually happens once per day!

anyway, he's very happy to indulge my fetish, but he just can't seem to sneeze naturally around me. he induces sometimes, but the only method that works for him is the tissue method, and i hate watching that. he doesn't have any allergies and so far, nothing's worked.

does anyone have any advice? he's the first boyfriend to ever know about my fetish, and it's so frustrating that even though he really wants to, he seems to only naturally sneeze when i'm not around.

Hmmm... Well, if he seems willing, you might ask him to make a .wav of it. He can probably tell if they are coming, and try recording them for you. It's not exactly the same as being there with him, but its a start. If he can do that, he also might make a video for you. But it all depends on how comfortable he is with it.

Archived