Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random anime looking M.

cupkake

Hey. Whats up. Wow I haven't been on the forum for such a long time now. Anyway I got kinda bored and wanted to practice my drawing skills. I have this anime-ish way of drawing people so very sorry if you don't like art like that. I'm not very good at it but I thought this was sort of cute and I wanted to share it so... :lol: Don't really know who the guy ( He does look like a guy right?) is he's just some random person.

Picof.png

Please tell me what you think of it. ;):(

What do I think?

CUUUUUTE is what I think :blush:

Sneezy anime boys are love. And so is that sneeze spelling. :) Thank you for sharing!

That middle panel is my definition of cute. I like the bend in the eyebrows in the last panel, too. Such attention to the little details! >w<

I'm sooooooooo happy you guys think its cute! :D

@VoOs:Sneezy anime boys+me= :P:wub::bleh: Have you ever seen that video on youtube thats an entire montage of sneezing anime boys? Its by someone named anikarapa or something like that who probably has the fetish. Lots of the sneezes in that are seriously cute :drool:

If anyone wants to see that vid heres the link

@a red nine: Thank you! :) The eyebrows were sorta hard to get right on the last one. I'm really glad you liked it. :)

My day has just been made.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived