Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your first flame?

Guest bbwsnzr

Guest bbwsnzr

So I hope I am using terminology correctly... I just received my first "flame" on YouTube.

It was weird... sort of like "Someone found my page and thought they'd try to hurt me by commenting with curses- Yay! I must be good!" :)

At the same time it was like "Oooo... they've found our secret, Batman" :wub:

I deleted the comment and blocked the user, but is there more?

So how did you handle your flaming?

Hmmm... oddly enough, I haven't had anyone not from the community comment on mine yet. All the "flames" I get are from members of the community, and they really aren't so much flaming as "critiquing."

Don't let them get you down hon. It's not even that they don't understand us, its that some of them are so bigoted that they won't even make the effort to try. BUT their ignorance isn't our problem unless we choose to make it. :)

At first I thought this thread was going to be about teen romance. :(

BBWSNZR, I'm not sure I knew about your recordings, so I'll check them out. (and I never flame)

And CHUI, how do I get to yours?

Hmmm... oddly enough, I haven't had anyone not from the community comment on mine yet. All the "flames" I get are from members of the community, and they really aren't so much flaming as "critiquing."

Don't let them get you down hon. It's not even that they don't understand us, its that some of them are so bigoted that they won't even make the effort to try. BUT their ignorance isn't our problem unless we choose to make it. :D

Because in any community, there are always a few bad, bad people. That goes tenfold for any fetish-based community.

In any case, both of you ladies do fine, fine work. Don't let the jerks get to you. For every vocal idiot, there are 15 nonvocal fans.

I'm on YT as "chuilovestoads." And its mostly just incredible rudeness from some of the community members. I'm really sorry bbwsnzr that people have been harassing you. The guys here are right, there really are a ton more silent fans than the few twerps who are vocal.

I love flames! Because people who get pissed off all the time are hilarious. Unless you live with them...

But if you want to talk about "I'm getting flamed; I must be good...!" That's pretty much the philosophy of every writer or artist or film director. If you have people ranting on and on about your work, that means you made an impression on people. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what I call a complete success.

I got a flame about a sneeze drawing I did once, but never about my wavs. The worst thing that happened with that was basically just being ignored by some until I stifled a little.

At first I thought this thread was going to be about teen romance. :lmfao:

Me too. :omg:

we are really that old arn't we? *groans*

sorry you had to deal with that bbwsnzr. for some reason it is a lot easier to blast away than to add something nice. i've luckily never been flammed but that's probably because i've only got a few wavs on bondi's. youtube seems to be a lot more full of haters who are willing to vocalize their stupidity. take care of yourself and keep on deleting those bozos ;) good luck! :wub:

At first I thought this thread was going to be about teen romance. :lmfao:

Me too. :omg:

we are really that old arn't we? *groans*

sorry you had to deal with that bbwsnzr. for some reason it is a lot easier to blast away than to add something nice. i've luckily never been flammed but that's probably because i've only got a few wavs on bondi's. youtube seems to be a lot more full of haters who are willing to vocalize their stupidity. take care of yourself and keep on deleting those bozos ;) good luck! :wub:

I'm 14 and I thought the same, so don't think of yourselves as old! XD

I've never had a flame (in both meanings...) as I haven't done any WAVs. I'm not very sneezy, you see. A mild allergy to rabbits and that's it. And even when I get colds, there's barely any sneezes then. ;.;

pssh...A flame post is nothing more than cowardice; it's easy to slam someone from the safety of a computer. and remember you're dealing with a very large age range when it comes to the fetish; and with age comes maturity...well sometimes. ;)

I'm on YT as "chuilovestoads."

Chui, I just subscribed. I realized when I got to your page that I had indeed been there before. You'll recognize me as HonkyTonkLagoon.

Archived