Sneeze Fetish Forum

Psych

Bongo

In the last episode of Psych, at 26 or so minutes in, Shawn glances at his watch and sniffles loudly a couple times. His nose visibly crinkles too, which was cute. I know it isn't much, but I love Psych and thought someone might get a kick out of it. Plus, he was in his boxers in bed cuddling with his girlfriend. He also does it again at the end at the airport

Mmmm...*smiles dreamily* I think I now have to go find that! :D

~Me

There were female sneezes in the show too weren't there?

Yes

Even better. :D

Edited to add that I meant that it was even better that there were ALSO female sneezes in the show. I still would rather have Shawn being cute than (most) females sneezing.

• 2 weeks later...

If you watch deleted scenes from the season 2 episode Dis-Lodged, they have the painter doing Shawn's portrait for the wall. He holds up a finger and makes everyone in the room wait while he thinks he's going to sneeze. It ends up as a "false alarm" and is quite goofy, but also cute.

If you watch deleted scenes from the season 2 episode Dis-Lodged, they have the painter doing Shawn's portrait for the wall. He holds up a finger and makes everyone in the room wait while he thinks he's going to sneeze. It ends up as a "false alarm" and is quite goofy, but also cute.

Oooh is there anybody out there that can get us a clip??

• 3 weeks later...

In the pilot, there is a male sneezing fit because of hayfever. It wasn't a main charector, but still, it's awsome. It involves sneezing around food though, so if that kind of thing bugs you, then don't watch it.

I think it was in the first half of the episode, though I don't remember the exact time.

:bleh:

Archived