Sneeze Fetish Forum

Angela Kinsey - (Angela from The Office)

zakandsara

Now here comes my drivel...

Happy New Year! I am still writing 2009 on things. It always takes me a while to switch over but then again I am lousy when it comes to change. And I start sizing up my life and my quirks. For example, I have a weird cough. There, I said it. My cough sounds like a sneeze. When I cough people always say, "Bless you!" I used to try to explain to them that it was just a cough and somewhere along the way I gave up and now I just say, "Thank you."

So there are groups of people that think I have an allergy problem. I have had strangers tell me about different medicines for hay fever. And by the way, my sneeze sounds like a freight train. It is loud and explosive and embarrassing and it usually causes people to comment on such a big sneeze coming out of such a tiny lady and I do a courtesy laugh and go on my way.

So this may be an odd New Year's resolution, but I have decided to add to my list for 2010 (1. I want to cook more. 2. Work out more. 3. Learn a new language) a fourth goal: I want to change my cough. My actual sneeze is a goner. No hope for that sucker. I am stuck with it. But what about my cough? Is that changeable? Jenna (Fischer), my costar and good friend on The Office says it sounds like a sneeze because I take an odd short breath before the cough. I am not even aware that I do that!

I am probably sounding like a freak show to you all about now. I might cringe at what people have to say, but hey, they asked me for a blog and this is what was on my mind this morning when I coughed on set and three people said, "Bless you!" So please, share with me an odd quirk you have.

Yours truly,

Odd coughing lady Angela

Hey, sorry about the confusion, but this is a real blog from Angela Kinsey's blogsite. I accidently added the post before I edited it to say that. Again, completely my bad, but here's what I should've said the first time:

I was stumbling around The Office actors on the internet and found this blog. It was written January 28, and it's completely valid and definitely her.

Sorry again! :)

Huh, weird. I thought Angela would sound snarkier, even on her blog. But I guess I shouldn't expect too much from that, since Angela doesn't exist and I doubt it was even written by the person who plays her.

I actually know where you're coming from with the whole Angela thing, but from interviews and stuff, she seems the complete opposite of the character she plays. And I wouldn't doubt the blog too much. I usually am dodgy about that stuff too, but it's pretty legit. She was asked to do a blog by that site and there are several other entries written by her found there.

http://www.ivillage.com/whats-angela-kinse...quirk/1-a-75933

Blog site ^^

Archived