Sneeze Fetish Forum

I was wondering

Sneezyhugsandkisses

What turns you on about sneezing and what kind of doesn't?

What I like: the expressions, the sound, the unable to control it and how it takes hold of the person and just flings them back, snot...wet sneezes I like you know dry sneezes the whole you know snot thing a big turn off I like the sneezing the way the body tenses and stuff but you know I don't much like running noses or the way someone sounds all congested sometimes allergy induced sneezes I find are funer and more sexy then cold induced sneezes...

What about you? :D:):disgust::firework:

Personally, I love the inability to control sneezing as a reflex, the look of desperation and helplessness on someone's face right before it happens, the sweet sound of feminine sneezing, the whole congested voice thing, and just how vulnerable it makes someone look. ;) I hate snot, really wet sneezes, nose blowing, and contagion. I know, I know... I should love contagion because without it a lot less people would be sneezing, but I'm also a legitimate germaphobe as well as a sneeze fetishist, and the thought of getting sick really scares me. I'm epic pneumonia prone and the thought of me getting sick and dying really scares the crap out of me...

HOLY CRAP!! I just opened up to you guys more than I've ever opened up to any therapist i've ever seen!!!!!!!!! I luff you guys and I'm gonna go ahead and shut up now :D Sorry i went kind of off topic :blushing:

Nice sharing, you two. I like a lot of what you like. Desperation and loss of control is tops with me!

The older I get, the more I like the ability to share this with another person, and to have the person play with it a bit. If a person will purposely try to hold back a sneeze, with just an air of mischief, it makes me happier than probably any other type of sneeze. I love the curled finger to either hold off or bring on a sneeze, the fluttering lashes and the way an expression simply melts from a person's face right before. :D

Like- the sound, the expression, loss of controll the person has, the sign of weakness, congested voices, sniffling B) when people sneeze into their clothes, nose blowing and the fact that the sneezer dosnt think anything of it when they sneeze while youre dying on the inside ^.^

Dislike- dry sneezes that sound like coughs, snot, sneezes that spray EVERYWHERE, when guys pinch there nose when they sneeze, when people wipe there noses on their sleeves, and sneezes that explode out and sound like farts.

thats it, lol :eyebrow:

What do I like about sneezing?......

EVERYTHING

No but seriously, I like pretty much any type of sneezing, photic sneezing (sneezing when exposed to bright light) particularly intrigues me because if you're around someone that is a photic sneezer you know everytime you step outside into the sunlight they're going to sneeze about 99% of the time. :D

The only thing I don't care for very much is people who stifle. I just am not really attracted to that, I'd much rather see them actually sneeze than just hold it in.

Aw lovely topic! ^^

I love the vulnerability, the loss of control, and the embarrassment when someone sneezes in front of others and he's ashamed about that (and tries to stifle ^_^ ). I also love how the breath sounds, I feel really turned on when someone has a fit and his breath becomes so helpless and nearly wheezing, and I LOVE when after a sneeze or a sneezing fit, the person exhales a sigh or a little moan! If he also says "excuse me" or "I'm sorry" or something (blushing! :heart:), I go crazy! :D

I adore the action of burying nose and mouth in cupped hands while sneezing (with tissue or not, it's the same), it seems like an attempt of self protection and I find it so sweet. :laugh:

And since I REALLY love the "vulnerability and weakness" side of the thing, I love colds more than allergies, and the congested voice is a big turn on to me.

Last but not least, I love sniffling, I find it one of the cutest things in the world. :blushing:

I don't like the snot, I really can't stand it. It's the biggest turn off.

I also don't like when the sneeze is too much wet and I can see it spraying saliva around. I totally prefer dry sneezes, it's quite annoying for me to see the spray.

Another turn off is when the person doesn't show any sign of recovery after the sneeze.

And I'm with cheech, I don't appreciate sneezes wich sound like harsh coughs, and I don't like when people wipe their noses on their sleeves and that kind of sounds-like-fart sneeze. :)

What I like about sneezes, from the ladies of course:

- The sound, especially of the following types: (i) high pitched, girly, sometimes squeaky sneezes.

(ii) the "well spoken", or "posh" ladysneeze.

(iii) the wet, nasally, implosive sneeze.

(iv) stifles, but only in multiples.

- The helplessness and desperation of certain scenarios.

- From the very few women I don't get on with: the loss of dignity.

- The coping strategies women use to play down the situation. i.e., the "excuse me" or other comments they make, or if I'm lucky, a running commentary or medical history of their hayfever! But the hottest by far is when women start to preen themselves, and fix their hair, straight after a covered sneeze. That is sooooooo hot!

what I like about my girl friend sneezing is that she can stifle any way. the quiet/silent way, the rough messy and the snort sounding....also she's random when she sneezes. it can be loud or stifled. depending on if she has tissues she will sneeze loud and if she doesn't have any tissues she will hold it in. last thing I like is the aftermath breathing gasping after stifling her sneezes.

Uh, Cashewnut, you said "hair" and just reminded me about another thing that I love. :) It's when a man with long hair throws his head forward with sneezing, and his hair cover his eyes (or face, if very long ^_^) with a jerk. And for one moment he looks so messy and stunned... Mmmh so hot!!! :D

Desperation and loss of control seem big here, but I must agree. The sound of it, the facial expression, the aftershocks... Yum. But no mucus. I can't stand mucus. If there's really any spray at all, it just kills the whole thing for me.

Desperation and loss of control seem big here, but I must agree. The sound of it, the facial expression, the aftershocks... Yum. But no mucus. I can't stand mucus. If there's really any spray at all, it just kills the whole thing for me.

I totally agree with you a red nine

Say no to mucus!

Say no to mucus!

Same here. I'd prefer it to be heard, but not seen. ;)

Say no to mucus!

Same here. I'd prefer it to be heard, but not seen. :blink:

I agree with you guys! :( On all of it.

Archived