Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezeless March 2010

*GOR*

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm always in for counting sneezes. Trying for a sneezeless month still sounds perverse for sneeze fetishists, but ... why not ?

Ah, and that's where the "Sneeziest April" competition comes in! :dribble:

Aw this is unfair, my allergy time is in June. :D

So is mine, Sophie...or at least that's my worst month during the grass pollen season. But being allergic to dust as well, I usually sneeze first thing in the morning, so I would lose this one as soon as I get out of bed on 1st March! :)

It will be fun to follow this though and see how everyone else gets on :D

I honestly feel I could go 3 years w/o sneezing if I really wanted to so I guess im in on this too but its not really fair cause I can easily stop my sneezes

I will have a go but hold no hope what so ever, i think as soon as minight strikes i will be out of the game!

It's easy to stop a sneeze. Let's do this!

I'm not a very sneezy person to begin with, so this sounds like my kinda game.

I'm most definitely in! And this year, I won't give up because I can't be bothered any more...:wub: Came close last year, but this year I will see it through :nohappy:

Lamborghini, come, join us :)

Try not to sneeze? Not me!

Feel free to fail all of you!

haha, not a damn chance. time of year has no impact on me, and my allergies are pretty mild on the whole, but I know from years of experience that my morning dust-induced sneezes cannot be repressed. any attempt just ruins my makeup moments after I've applied it and makes me late for work. and I'd probably be the first one out, anyway. but I wouldn't mind being a spectator, either :)

• 2 weeks later...

MY SISTER WENT AND GAVE ME HER COLD xD Perfect timing...:D I'll see what I can do anyway though :blushing: Good luck everyone!

The Oceana-ans are first - as always... :blushing:

Us North Americans still have 12+ hours of safe sneezing time - best make the most of it. :D

im in... never tried to see if i couldn't sneeze for a month... me thinks i will fail. but tomoro morning here i go. best take adavntage and get all sneezyness out of me today.

Well that's me done. A single at 10.30 and a stifled double at 11.03.

Ha ha!

(Bless you x 3)

I failed. I had three false starts in class this morning which obviously I fought hard to encourage into full sneeziness and failed miserably, damn that mental block but as soon as I stepped outside the school door and the sun hit me in the eyes the irritation blossomed and I sneezed twice and then once more when driving home. Obviously this is devastating news but perhaps, given time, I can learn to live with it! :heart:

B)

Thank you Trillium and Sophie.

There would have been another six or seven at work and a final one at 10.16 almost 12 hours since my first. Kinda living up to my screename a little. :heart:

Over to the rest of you. B)

Archived