Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezeless March 2010

*GOR*

I'm still in, but I'm a little worried, I have been in cold air today and I feel kinda stuffy right now. :P

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still in, but you know what, I almost forgot myself earlier today and induced. :yes: I remembered it right before I did sneeze though, and managed to stop it from coming. :blink:

I'm still in, but you know what, I almost forgot myself earlier today and induced. :laugh: I remembered it right before I did sneeze though, and managed to stop it from coming. :lol:

LOL. :blink:

I'm still in too. :yes:

DAMNIT! I WANT TO SNEEZE SO BADLY!- I MISS THEM! Had to hold in ANOTHER when I was walking to town with my big sis today! And I wanted it so badly, it would have felt SOOOO good! I was thinking, "Only A (not my friend A, my sister A, even though they actually do have the same name) will see...just sneeze!" And I was about to, then I thought, "SNEEZELESS MARCH! SNEEZELESS MAAAAARCH!!!!!" So I had to twitch it away. Some nice lady passing by said bless you, guess she thought I actually sneezed...and my sis thought I was having a face-seizure...

Come to think of it, sneezing would have been a lot better than that embarrassment, and also since I was too busy changing the song on my iTouch (I was happily listening to Misery Business by Paramore until my "face-seizure" movement changed the song to Nine in The Afternoon by Panic! At the Disco) that I didn't see what was ahead of me on the sidewalk and I would have walked right into a tree unless my sister hadn't pulled me away by my arm...

Embarrassment :yes:

But at least I'm still in! :blink:

Well, it's over for me, folks. I let out a harsh single when I was on the computer- I had just pulled out the old keyboard cuz the new one wasn't working, and it was dusty, so...yeah. :yes:

Me and Obsessed are still in.

Her computer's being weird. . . and she doesn't want to ruin her pretty post count [999] ;D

Oh, so this is the insanity you were speaking of in the chat, lemonnub...

Well, I wouldn't have tried anyway.

Oh wow, some close calls all around (especially yours, Kimiki). The still-in list now looks as follows:

- Miss.A.Tishoo

- Silent Sophie

- Obsessedwithedward

- Chanel_no5

- Kimiki

- frmforum222

- melonbun

- DaylightStarr

Pressure's on nearly at the 1/3 mark now... :bleh:

Well, I'm still n, but I had a close call. I'm a cook at a hospital and while I was making something, kid you not, I dropped the pepper. The only thing that saved me was the fact that I REFUSED to not only lose, but lose to a cliche. :) But it seriously would have felt really good.

How you doing, guys? :laugh:

I'm still in, but lately it became difficult. I don't know what, but in these days there's something wich tickles my nose. :lol: I had to pinch my nose with my fingers in order to fight the sneeze, three times in last two days, so weird for me. :lol: Just some dust, I think.

But I can almost see the goal, yay! :laugh:

I'm still in too. It's hard, not letting myself induce. Still, we have less than two weeks now. Good luck to all of us remaining.

I'm out.

I was doing fine considering the flu I've had for over a week, but now it's wandering up my sinuses and I keep blowing my nose. I'm not feeling sneezy, but constant nose-blowing irritates my nose and yeah, I sneezed before I could stop it. Wettest sneeze I've ever been guilty of. Yuck. :rollslow::)

I'm out :) I needed to sneeze, totally forgot that I couldn't, and by the time I remembered it was just too late. Very disappointing.

Good luck to all those who are still in :D.

As Wolf says, pressure's on everyone...

Those still alive at last check in coming into the home stretch:

- Silent Sophie

- Obsessedwithedward

- melonbun

- DaylightStarr

- EndlessHitching

holy crap! you guys are doing amazing - and here i thought i was the most non-sneezy person around. good luck to everyone left in the running - only a few more days left! :wub:

Archived