Sneeze Fetish Forum

New here, just joined

Wishing

Hi everyone, this is my first ever post on these boards, and I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself :lol: Not giving away too many personal details though, lol! I'm in my 30's and live in the UK, and after many years of feeling 'abnormal' about my sneeze fetish (not that I knew what it actually was until recently, all I have known all my life is that I have a thing for sneezing which I would die if anyone in real life found out about), it is great to have found a forum like this where I can be open and share my thoughts and experiences with others of a like mind.

So I'm looking forward to posting here often and getting to know you all. Any questions anyone wants to ask me, please feel free :P

Let me be the first to welcome you! Isn't it great to find out that there are lots of people who feel the same way as you.....

Technically, your post should be in "comings and goings" but I'm sure a kindly staff member will move it for you

Hope you have lots of fun here and welcome again

:P

Thanks Joal, and yeah I realised after I posted it that I had put it in the wrong place but couldn't delete it, so thanks to whoever moved it for me. :P

Gosh that was quick! It seems to have been moved in the last 5 minutes

That's what I call service!

:P

Welcome in, wishing4sneezes. :lol: It certainly sounds as if you'll enjoy yourself here and be an awesome addition around here. Please feel free to make yourself at home and don't hesitate to ask if you've any questions!

And since you asked, I was also curious just how you came across the forum, since we all have such varied accounts of how we found this place - Bondi's page was my gateway. :P

Hello Wishing4Sneezes, good to meet you.

Hi Wishing4Sneezes, and welcome. Do you just like the sneezes of others, or do you also like to sneeze yourself?

Thank you sooo much for all the welcomes ;)

I noticed what you meant about my post being moved just after you replied to it, Joal...that was pretty quick service, lol!

In response to your questions Mute Poet and Joel, I came across the forum while I was 'googling' for stories about sneezing, mostly fictional stuff, and found some pretty good ones, which I have stored away mentally (I don't dare put the links on my favourites, it's not safe in this house!). While I was searching, a link for this forum came up and I started reading some of the stuff that you guys have been writing in the Stories section. They are just brilliant, and I feel half tempted to have a go myself one of these days B)

As for sneezing preferences, I can honestly say both. I like the sneezes of others, especially those of my partner (he would be horrified if he knew that I keep a mental record of how often he sneezes, and even sometimes I just know when it's going to happen). But I enjoy my own sneezes as well and have plenty of opportunities to indulge myself (as I have dust and grass pollen allergies, and other stuff like cheap perfumes, air fresheners, hairspray and furniture polish can set me off as well).

Really looking forward to joining in and getting to know you all better :)

Hi wishing and welcome to another UK resident ..yippee

I have emailed you .. hope you don't mind

It is a really great friendly forum and I am sure you will enjoy it here amongst sneezy friends

Hank

Hi wishing and welcome to another UK resident ..yippee

I have emailed you .. hope you don't mind

It is a really great friendly forum and I am sure you will enjoy it here amongst sneezy friends

Hank

Thank you both, and of course I don't mind Hank, I have emailed you back ;)

Hi everyone, this is my first ever post on these boards, and I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself :) Not giving away too many personal details though, lol! I'm in my 30's and live in the UK, and after many years of feeling 'abnormal' about my sneeze fetish (not that I knew what it actually was until recently, all I have known all my life is that I have a thing for sneezing which I would die if anyone in real life found out about), it is great to have found a forum like this where I can be open and share my thoughts and experiences with others of a like mind.

So I'm looking forward to posting here often and getting to know you all. Any questions anyone wants to ask me, please feel free :D

Welcome!!!!

Welcome to our group of like-minded compatriots! Enjoy the time here and if anyone bothers ya just throw a toad at them.

Raz~

Archived