Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self blow obs (M)

Jeff

I wasn't feeling too good starting this morning. My nose was stuffy, then runny, and I must've blown my nose at least 5 times before leaving for work.

I went into Home Depot today and was walking around looking for boxes. Well, while I was walking around, my nose started to run. I went up to the Services counter there and asked the lady there (about mid-20s, brown hair and brown eyes) for a tissue. She said, "Yes of course, no problem". She walked to the back counter and grabbed one white tissue from the box (Blue cube box of Puffs Plus). She then handed it to me. I faced her and folded the tissue over and proceeded to blow my nose. I blew it soft out of the left nostril first. It sounded kinda soggy to start. She looked up at me after I did that. I apologized for it sounding so messy. She kinda smiled and said, "it's okay, everyone has to do it". I then blew out of the right nostril, which produced just as much mucus. After I was done blowing my nose, she said, "The garbage can is over there" as she was pointing to it. I asked her if she wouldn't mind handing me another tissue...as I was walking towards the trash can. She said, "No problem, here ya go". I then took that one and bent my head over a little bit as I blew my nose. This time, it produced a bit of a honk. I could feel my face turning red as I was blowing my nose. After I was done, I threw the tissue away and continued walking through the store.

Since I got off of work, I've been doing nothing but blowing my nose. It seems like I am doing it about every 5-10 minutes or so. I am getting what seems to be globs of sticky yellow and clear snot. *sorry if that grosses any one out* I am using white Kleenex Ultra Soft tissues. I had to use 4 tissues earlier. It was pretty nasty sounding!!

Okay, that's my obs for right now. Back to blowing my nose I go.

If anyone would want to chat sometime, please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

J

Archived