Sneeze Fetish Forum

I told my friend :)

Hawkeye

So...yesterday, I was at this huge choir festival thing that I was mentioning in my last obs, and at some point before the performance, we were just hanging out and relaxing. I was talking to my friend, O. She's a pretty open-minded person, and I've been thinking about telling her about my fetish for a while, just because I've been wanting to tell SOMEONE. So I told her that I wanted to tell her something, I had never told anyone before, and then I just said it. I proceeded to explain how I don't exactly get turned on by sneezing, I just really enjoy people sneezing. And she seemed totally chill with it. Didn't think it was weird or anything. ;)

What made me decide to tell her at the moment was that all day and the day before, we had both been crushing on the conductor of the choir festival, F (I mentioned him in my obs a couple days ago). I'm sure half the girls in the choir were also crushing on him, but you know. So I told her, and then I mentioned his adorable sneeziness, and again, she was just totally fine with it, just said, "Okay, that's cool" and we proceeded on as if nothing had happened. It was nice.

Well done Skye!

I had a similar conversation with a friend about 18 months ago (first and to date only time) and it feels great afterwards doesn't it....

:drool:

Congratulations! :drool:

I can imagine how difficult it was to finally tell your friend. I've also been thinking about telling my best friend for quite a while now, but I never managed to be brave enough, though...

Archived