Sneeze Fetish Forum

New to the Website

nolongeractive

Herro. I am a total newb on this website. I get the POINT of the website, of course, but there is little I know how to do. Any website-handling advice you can offer?

Also, how long will it take before I can post replies to topics?

Thanks much, dudes! :huh::huh:

Hey there!

:huh:

Well, I'm glad to hear you understand the poitn of the website. :]

I suggest reading the constitution before posting.

I think you have to be out of pending? Or you can now? XD

900 posts is even exciting here. :huh:

Welcome. :DDD

Hey sis, welcome, welcome! I'm so glad you got accepted! Oh what insane fun it will be! ;D

[This is mah twinkeh! My real life twin! Isn't she cool? Well she is.]

The only thing better than a Red Nine is a Red 18. Awesome to make your acquaintance! :huh:

There is nothing BETTER than a red nine.....but A Cracked Egg may prove to be equal being her twin

Welcome to the fun and madness - looking forward to getting to know you

You should be able to post replies to topics by now but if not, maybe one of the kind admin people will check it out for you

Hope you enjoy it here with us

:huh:

Welcome to this wonderful forum! :D Like you I'm pretty new here too, but I'm already making new friends and have been made to feel so welcome.

Re posting, from what I understand, you can post replies on most of the boards to start with, but not all. I think the more you join in and post, the quicker you will get past the 'pending' stage (at least I'm sure that's what I read, I think it has to do with how many posts, etc, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!).

Anyway, have fun and looking forward to getting to know you better :)

Welcome, The Cracked Egg! :lol:

Uh, okay, I'm pretty new here and I've lost some step for sure, but... you're twins, and are both of you sneeze fetishists? :)

Re posting, from what I understand, you can post replies on most of the boards to start with, but not all. I think the more you join in and post, the quicker you will get past the 'pending' stage (at least I'm sure that's what I read, I think it has to do with how many posts, etc, but I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!).

Yeah, reaching the Pending stage depends on posts number, but getting past and being validated to the Newbie stage (or Poster, Member...) should depend on how much you are an active and valid member of the community. At least, this is what I understood. ^^

Anyway, you can already post replies to topics, Cracked Egg, in boards where you're allowed to read (except in The Snake Pit, if I'm not wrong). ^_^

But in Read Before Posting you can find all the informations you need. (Solidarity among newbies. :laugh: )

Uh, okay, I'm pretty new here and I've lost some step for sure, but... you're twins, and are both of you sneeze fetishists? :D

They are twins. And I think a red nine is the fetisher [is this a word? :)], but The Cracked Egg understands the fetish and thinks sneezing can be cute. At least, that's what I've heard from them. :]

Uh, okay, I'm pretty new here and I've lost some step for sure, but... you're twins, and are both of you sneeze fetishists? :laugh:

They are twins. And I think a red nine is the fetisher [is this a word? :bleh:], but The Cracked Egg understands the fetish and thinks sneezing can be cute. At least, that's what I've heard from them. :]

Oh I see, thank you. :)

Really nice thing. :)

Archived