Sneeze Fetish Forum

I told my best friend :)

Kimiki

Okay, well. Right now I am at my best friend A's house, we're watching Ms. Congeniality, and I decided that it was time for her to know. So here's how it goes. BTW She is only 11, so she is not very aware of fetishes and stuff like that.

"A, do you know what a fetish is?"

"No. What is it?"

"Well, it's when you're sexually turned on by something. You know, the one thing that really turns you on and excites you."

"Okay."

"So, everyone practically has a fetish. If you were to say you had a fetish, what would it be?"

"Well, I guess when a guy flips his hair. Or, maybe his eyes. Yeah, that too."

"Okay. Wanna know what my fetish is? I've never told anybody." (A nods) "Okay, well, it's sneezing. When a guy sneezes, I think it's really hot, and I get excited. Do you know what I mean."

(Weird confused look) "Yeah, I guess I understand."

"Okay, but you have to promise not to tell anyone, and I won't tell anyone about yours. You're the first person I've ever told."

"Okay, I promise."

And then I showed her all the sneezing apps on my iPod. And, she like totally gets it, so it's like really awesome! Later on she told me that when a guy smiles she also gets excited. This is like the best day of mah life!!!! And now, we're sitting here in her bedroom, all talky talky and she's watching me post this, lol!

What do you guys think? I hope this inspires some of you to tell your friends and bfs/gfs.

Aw. That's nice. And you're so young, too! I'm really proud of you -- I didn't even know what a fetish was until I was your age, actually (that was the year I found the forum). I commend your bravery, haha. You'll probably be able to tell even more people in the future. Congradulations!

You're ahead of the game, girl! This was so cute! I've never heard a cuter "coming-out" story actually. The fact that you're 13 and she's 11...well, it just makes my day to hear about someone coming out that young. Very brave. Kudos! :eyes_closed:

Thanks! It really makes me feel proud!

I just figured that since tons of people were coming out, that I should just go ahead and do it, I knew she wouldn't care.

But this isn't here for self pride.

This is here to inspire people to come out and tell they're close friends and gfs/bfs.

Whoa, I could never tell a friend about it! That'd just be too weird! Way to go, though, and good thing your friend took it into stride so well!

Well done! I told my bezzie when we were both 12 during french class, and I didn't tell her anywhere near as easily as you did!

(Srs guyz, I had to use a game of hangman to tell her. XD)

Man, you are one courageous person! :cryhappy:

amazing!! congrats! telling that first person is a big step, i hear.

sneezing apps on your ipod?? must look into this....

Archived