Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you ever blow your nose in front of people just to see their reaction?

hankyhonk

Blowing your nose in front of people  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy blowing your nose in front of people?

• Yes but I don't blow it loudly
    • Yes and I blow it loudly
    • No I hate blowing my nose in front of people but I do it if I need to even if it's loud
    • No I hate blowing my nose in front of people but I do it quietly if I have to
    • No, I never blow my nose in front of anyone
  2. 2. Are you more comfortable blowing your nose in front of someone if you've seen them blow their nose?

• Yes if I've seen them blow their nose I will blow mine
    • No I won't blow my nose in front of someone even ifI've seen them blow theirs

Hi all,

I just wondered if anyone else actually enjoys blowing their nose in front of people just to see their reaction. I always feel like I need the guts to blow my nose properly in front of someone for the first time. Especially cute guys. For me a proper nose blow is always blowing hard which is always a loud honk, if I don't blow hard and loud I don't get clear. Maybe that's why blowing my nose in front of someone for the first time is a big deal as I know it's gonna be loud.

Another reason I enjoy blowing my nose in front of someone for the first time is to see if my hanky gets a reaction as they're soooo rare these days among guys under 70!

Enough rambling

Cheers

HH

There was a time when having to blow my nose in front of certain people (i.e. those I felt attracted to) made me feel uncomfortable.

Maybe because from my point of view it is something sexual.

Nowadays I feel much better about it - if I need to blow my nose I just do so.

But I am not a loud honker anyway.

C

As Countless says, if I need to blow my nose I just do it.. and blowing it into a large coloured handkerchief makes it so much better .. and I suppose I might look for any reaction too

Hank

As Countless says, if I need to blow my nose I just do it.. and blowing it into a large coloured handkerchief makes it so much better .. and I suppose I might look for any reaction too

Hank

I am with Countless and Hank here, I am not at all shy about blowing my nose in front of others, and will just do it if I need to. Though fortunately most of the time I'm not too loud (I don't think so anyway, not unless my allergies are really bad and I'm very congested). Even then I still do it anyway, and have never had a bad reaction from anyone :dead:

P.S. Hankies are great too, I should use them more often...I don't think they are really all that common amongst women these days either, oddly enough. Interesting....

P.S. Hankies are great too, I should use them more often...I don't think they are really all that common amongst women these days either, oddly enough. Interesting....

It depends on where you live, we have discussed that topic before on the forum.

But it is always a good idea to start using them more often !

C

blowing it into a large coloured handkerchief makes it so much better

Hank

My sentiments exactly! I'll blow my nose in front of anyone, although I'm not naturally a loud blower. I don't specifically do it to it to see how people react, although I do hope that people will note that I'm using a handkerchief!

I have no problem blowing my nose in front of others, and I've got a pretty loud honk. I have blown my nose in the past, just to see a reaction, but it isn't a habit.

• 5 years later...

I don't care to blow my nose in front of people outside my family, but if I have gone somewhere or other, like school, when I was that age or church with a cold at the time, I have had to blow around people.

If I have to blow my nose, I will blow my nose, regardless of where I am at. I am blowing my nose A LOT these days, so I can't be too selective on where I blow my nose. I will admit that I do get a little bit self-concious because my blows are usually quite snotty and wet. I try to blow as soft as I can when I am that snotty, but every once in a while a honk will come out. That usually causes my face to turn beet-red in embarrassment!

I have never blown my nose in front of anyone..heh.gif

But I would be more willing to blow my nose in front of someone if they blew their nose in front of me first.

i did when my parents made me go to school with a cold lol...was a little awkward since i never blew my nose otherwise lol but hey it was either that or not be able to breathe the rest of the day...so i did and no big deal haha

I used to flat-out refuse to blow my nose in front of anyone! Seriously; I would be in the throes of an allergy attack- sneezing and dripping everywhere- and I would still be too embarrassed to blow, or even wipe my nose.

Now it's much easier for me. As I've come to be more comfortable with my fetish and how it affects me, sneezing and blowing my nose in front of other people has felt much more natural. These days, especially during allergy season or when I have a bad cold, I'll blow my nose in hopes of eliciting some sympathy from someone with me.

I am pretty embarrassed about blowing my nose in front of others, mostly because I blow pretty loudly. I'll blow my nose in front of others if I have to though, although I'll try to blow much softer which means I probably won't get any snot out. I do blow my nose around my roommate and some family members, though - I feel comfortable around them and don't think it'll affect them much.

I rarely blow my nose to get someone's reaction though. I've only blown my nose loudly (on purpose) in front of my roommate as a joke or to emphasize I'm sick (or have allergies).

I used to flat-out refuse to blow my nose in front of anyone! Seriously; I would be in the throes of an allergy attack- sneezing and dripping everywhere- and I would still be too embarrassed to blow, or even wipe my nose.

Same for me for a really long time!! Just couldnĀ“t get myself to do this - sort of sexual thing wink.png - in public. Actually no matter in front of whom, not even in front of my family...

Now I can at least blow my nose, when I need to. But never to get any reaction... I would feel very uncomfortable if I got one actually! shocking.gif

But for sneezing in public - same as above, no chance wink.png

• 4 weeks later...

I voted no I never blow my nose in front of anyone unless appsolutely nessercery as it saves me the embarrassments but I will if I need to.

No!!! Hell to the- No...no...no.....

Where is the nearest bathroom? And when i did and no other choice...

It was like a silent ninja....e______e

Archived