Sneeze Fetish Forum

False starts

Photic

You know when a person is just about to sneeze but then at the very last moment they end up not sneezing? Yea, that can be very frustrating if you ask me. Unless they end up sneezing right afterward, then it can be rather sexy. :D What are your views on this? Do you like false starts even if they aren't followed by a sneeze or is it just annoying?

I agree with Chui- I love watching the frustration and anticipation build. Of course, if there's no sneeze following it at all, it's disappointing and quite unsatisfying, but if it's all about one long torturous build-up leading to an eventual sneeze, I absolutely love it.

I absolutely love it when that happens to someone else...just watching their pre-sneeze expression is great, and the desparation side of it. Although as other have said, if it doesn't result in a sneeze then it's disappointing, but if a good sneeze follows, then it's fantastic. I don't like it when it happens to me though, it's frustrating when sneezes get stuck and you just want them out!

Good build up (including false starts) OMG!! They drive me out of my mind. :eyebrow: That being said... there is a limit to the torture that I can take. If I get several achingly beautiful false starts and *Nothing*... especially if I haven't seen the person sneeze before and I'm dying to- that equals just incredibly Unfair and horridness.

I agree with Chui- I love watching the frustration and anticipation build. Of course, if there's no sneeze following it at all, it's disappointing and quite unsatisfying, but if it's all about one long torturous build-up leading to an eventual sneeze, I absolutely love it.

Oh god, yes. I just can't take it. False starts are amazing! The most important part of a buildup. The best are when their breath audibly hitches as if they were just about to launch into a sneeze but it got caught in their throat. You know they really want to sneeze badly at that point.

Oh god, yes. I just can't take it. False starts are amazing! The most important part of a buildup. The best are when their breath audibly hitches as if they were just about to launch into a sneeze but it got caught in their throat. You know they really want to sneeze badly at that point.

I second this (or is it third now?). If it gets stuck and then it comes later, no matter how much later, it's amazing, but only if I'm around to see it obviously. I've often seen people get their sneezes stuck but then they don't come out. Little do they know, that's not just annoying for them.

especially if I haven't seen the person sneeze before and I'm dying to- that equals just incredibly Unfair and horridness.

I totally agree with this (although its still better than nothing!)

Good build up (including false starts) OMG!! ^_^ They drive me out of my mind. That being said... there is a limit to the torture that I can take. If I get several achingly beautiful false starts and *Nothing*... especially if I haven't seen the person sneeze before and I'm dying to- that equals just incredibly Unfair and horridness.

Mmm, totally with you on this, tma :) Audible build-ups, particularly if it's vocalised (hearing the person going 'heh...' or 'ah...' rather than just breathing) are probably *the* biggest thing for me. False starts almost always, in my experience, have some voice in them and the fact they don't actually end in a sneeze only increases the tension.

Sorry, but I'm going to play devil's advocate here, in that false starts (not that I see many) do absolutely nothing for me! They are tantamount to those women who publicly announce "I'm gonna sneeze", and then nothing happens! It's soooo annoying, just plain rude, and only mildly teasing at best! Putting aside my extreme point of view, hitching and build-ups are at best regarded as a red alert for our own personal sneeze detectors, and only hot if they culminate with a sneeze...

Sorry, but I'm going to play devil's advocate here, in that false starts (not that I see many) do absolutely nothing for me!

I'd have to agree. They do nothing for me at all!

I quite love false starts as well, and while I don't count them as good as sneezes, I can still fully appreciate them on their own. I actually was lucky enough to witness two amazing nearly silent ones from a girl on the bus ride home last night, and they were quite something...

However, COUPLED with sneezes... then the hotness factor of a false start goes off the charts. ;)

To me they are kinda hot but at the same time very dissapointing, so it really takes away from what it would do for me. Now if it's followed a few seconds later by a sneeze that completely catches the person off guard :D yeah.

And if they happen to me, which is quite often, it's just annoying, especially because the sneeze rarely comes back after a few seconds or even a few minutes.

As some of you have said, false starts wich aren't followed by a final sneeze are VERY frustrating for me too, but at the same time they're so full of desperation and helplessness, and oh god, that's so HOT! If the build ends in sneezes, I do love the presence of a false start because of its increasing the "pain" of the lost of control. :D On the other hand, false starts without sneezes annoy me.

But in both of case, I hate when it happens to me. :)

Archived