Sneeze Fetish Forum

the great hall(HP) - (2 Parts)

Guest sneezefan112

Guest sneezefan112

As Harry walked into the great hall for dinner, he could see Hermione and Ron sitting at the table. As he sat down Hermione asked him "so Harry....how was quiddich?" Harry replied "its going ok, Mafoy took a bluger to the head, and I nearly caught the golden snich" "Good, so Ron.." she paused as Albus Dumbledore asked for silence and began "Good evening all. Before we begin the feast may I just give a few thanks to Rubus Hagrid for his amazing new teaching methods, congratulations Hagrid" a round of applause filled the great hall "Thank you all... I really am touched by your kindness!" as food appered on the table Harry rubbed his nose then..."A..Ehhchoo!"

he sneezed both Hermione and Ron stopped there convorsation "Bless you...." Harry smiled his thanks and continued listening to Dumbledore, "Harry, we have found out that your dad was more than a seeker he was.....the best seeker of his year!" Hermionie started "And....Harry are you okay? you look really pale" "Yeah I'm good...why wouldn't I be? my dad?'' Hermione continued " Umm oh yes..He was knocked out 2nd year...He became head seeker...for no reason!!" Harry asks " But how? H..hah...HCHOO!!!, Exuse me..I dont understand? Ron accnolages "Bless you mate"

"Yeah, Bless you!!" Harry smiles "Thank you...They need to dust in this ha...hal...Hshoo!! Atchoo..AAAACHOOOOOOO!! Ginny turns round "Wow, Bless you!!" Also Nevelle and Seamus

"Bless you Harry" Harry smiles "Thanks"

sorry all ive got so far will work on more

first story ^_^^_^:)

I must congratulate you on posting your first story. I know when I did, I was really nervous. You've got a good start on it. It is a bit hard to read with the dialogue all running together and not as separate paragraphs though.

I can't wait for you to continue!

Guest sneezefan112

sorry it took a little while

thank you for the comments :proud:

"Is it allergies Harry?" smiled Ginny

"Um, No I dont think so...umm...Ginny" He replied blushing

"A cold? Any illness?"

"No, just dust I think"

After a rather intresting assembly meeting in the great hall, we all had to go to our dorms. Ginny went to stand up but stopped

"Are you okay?" Harry asked with concern

"Huh..Uh...Hachooo!...Atchooo! Urhh .." she let out two loud sneezes.

"Bless you, bless you" Harry smiled

"Thanks hun" she smiled back "Urh, whatever you had earlier you better not have pass.....passe....Hachooo!...onto me"

"Bless you. Haha dont be silly, I haven't got anything

"Hmm, okay. Oh well I'll call it a night. Goodnight Harry!

"Night Gin"

Harry went into his dorm to go and meet Ron, he was 15 minutes late....again!

"Oi! Where the bloody hell have you been? Once again, you are LATE!!"

"Ron, I'm sorry I got tied up okay?"

"You always are 'tied up' what was it this time?" Snarled Ron.

"I jus...erh...I ....Hashooo!!...Urh I'm sorry"

"God bless you!" Nevelle called from the other side of the room

"Bless you mate, are you okay?"

"I'm fine thanks Ron. Now look about your sister....."

"Here 'ang on is that why you're late?"

"Hmm, yes"

"Alright, well do share won't you?"

"I will tomorrow I'm going....Hachooo!"

"BLESS YOU" Called everyone in the room

"Thank you... I'm going to bed. Night everyone..Hchooo"

Replies please?? Thanks ;)

Archived