Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you like stifled sneezes?

Photic

Personally I'm not turned on by stifled sneezing because to me it's like the person is not fully sneezing, they start to, but then they stop it half way. Plus I've heard it can do damage to your ears due to the pressure of holding in a sneeze. Do you like stifled sneezing? If so what do you like about it? I have also noticed it seems like sometimes when people stifle a sneeze it causes them to sneeze more than once, possibly because they didn't actually sneeze the first time. I suppose that could be a plus to stifling. :D Then there's the people who stifle a whole buncha sneezes in a row rapid-fire style, and I'm just thinking let it out already! lol Also do you stifle your own sneezes?

While I mostly prefer "open" (that is, not stifled) sneezes, I love stifled sneezes, too. Partly because there's something about the way they sound that gets to me, and partly because I kind of like the ilicitness of it (that the person is probably trying to hide the fact that they're sneezing, but failing); it speaks to the out-of-control aspect of my fetish.

As for myself...I almost always stifle, and 99.99% of the time if there's anyone else around (except for when I have a cold: then I try to stifle, but I often fail). And, to answer your question about multiples, I nearly always sneeze twice, whether or not I'm stifling (again, not counting when I have a cold, since then my patterns completely change).

Thanks for posting this topic. I think it'll be very interesting. :D

~Me

It depends on sneezer's gender. :D

If we talk about girls, I prefer a full and loud sneeze, because I'm turned on by this sort of roughness in a girl.

But if we're talking about boys, awwww I LOVE stifled sneezes, I really go crazy when I see one. It's my favourite kind of male sneeze, the sexiest one in absolute! As I have said in the "Why do men stifle?" topic, I associate it with shyness, embarrassment (embarrassed sneezes are so cute, so wonderful! ^_^ ), and with a particular kindness, the will of being quiet and silent in order to not annoy others with loud noises and to not spray germs around. And besides, I'm turned on by the "painful" side of the sneeze, and a stifled sneeze is more suffered, wich means more sexy to me. :)

As far as myself is concerned, yes I do, I stifle my sneezes. Actually it's not such an effort to me, my sneezes aren't so strong. But basically, I'm very shy and embarrassed when I sneeze, I don't want to draw attention; stifling my sneezes has always been nearly spontaneous. I stifle even when I'm alone, I just can't sneeze in any other way. :laugh:

for me it depends on the individual, sound, expression, and million other factors go into whether a sneeze in any form turns me on. even the setting can have an effect.

Thank god for stifled sneezes!!

...well, in guys at least. You see, I'm a fan of loud, harsh, really quite manly sneezes. But only in girls. I hate male sneezes! :hug: So it's a relief when a guy sneezes nice and quiet like, so that I barely notice him. :D

However, I'd much prefer a girl that doesn't stifle. Although they can be positively adorable, for reasons already mentioned.

As for myself, I never stifle. I just can't do it. Well, I can actually but I choose not to. :P If you ask me it completely defeats the purpose of a sneeze, and I don't get anything out of it, so I'm a full blow HUUURSSHHHOOOOOOO all the time. :hug:

While Blackrose is correct that it definitely depends on the individual, on the whole, I LOVE stifles. :hug: For so many reasons! For one, like others have said, they generally mean that the person is shy or embarrassed and is trying to make as little noise as possible. And that is my FAVORITE kind of sneeze- the tiny little embarrassed ones. Follow that with an abashed glance around and a faint blush, and I'm just a puddle on the floor. Also, those who stifle are more likely to sneeze multiple times, as the irritant cannot get out as thoroughly as an open sneeze.

On a slightly different note, I really dislike wet sneezes, spray, and whatnot, and stifles tend to be significantly less messy.

I, myself, do stifle, though my sneezes are quite light so it's not at all impressive. It's just how I've always sneezed and I'm not sure I could do it without stifling if I tried. :hug:

I love girly stifled sneezes though unstifled sneezes can be nice too....

and yes, I nearly always stifle my own sneezes

:hug:

Where is Sternuto when you need him ?

Well, I'll speak out for the anti-stiflers. I feel quite frustrated when someone stifles their sneezes because I really don't know what their sneeze is like. And I'm pretty sure than for some people at any rate, stifling actually stops a sneezing series.

Personally I never stifle : depending on the circumstances I sneeze at the floor, or into a tissue or whatever I have to shield the surroundings... but never stifle.

I LOVE stifled sneezes from a man but think my favourite are half stifled sneezes where you can hear the end of the sneeze - sooo good and incredibly hot to watch from a man.

But I also love female sneezes and like to see the sneeze.

Personally I sometimes sneeze unrestrained, sometimes stifle and sometimes half stifle :(

Mmmm, I LOVE seeing a good, stifled sneeze. It's even better if it's a complete failure. And please, if you're going to stifle, don't cover! It's so hot when you don't. :(

I love stifled sneezes, but not to the point where it's totally silent. I've witnessed some of those stifled sneezes, and they are the ones that make you wonder what was the point at all. I want to hear some sound and see some movement. :(

As for me, I sneeze freely when I'm alone, and either stop my sneezes or stifle them when there is somebody nearby.

It depends on sneezer's gender. :P

If we talk about girls, I prefer a full and loud sneeze, because I'm turned on by this sort of roughness in a girl.

But if we're talking about boys, awwww I LOVE stifled sneezes, I really go crazy when I see one. It's my favourite kind of male sneeze, the sexiest one in absolute! As I have said in the "Why do men stifle?" topic, I associate it with shyness, embarrassment (embarrassed sneezes are so cute, so wonderful! :wub: ), and with a particular kindness, the will of being quiet and silent in order to not annoy others with loud noises and to not spray germs around. And besides, I'm turned on by the "painful" side of the sneeze, and a stifled sneeze is more suffered, wich means more sexy to me. :)

I couldn't agree more!! I love when girls have a strong sneeze and men stifle :)

I LOVE girl-stifles.

Because I like both-gender sneezes, when a girl stifles, I reeeeally love it!

But for guys, im not too sure about stifles. It can be cute, but then if not done correctly, can sound too feminine and a major turn off for me (becoz im very fussy)

Yep - especially if they are multiples by a girl who is having real trouble being able to keep them in, although not as much as full, uncovered sneezes. :D

I like stifles, but I don't really prefer them over regular sneezes. I guess I'd say I like them both equally.

Even though I don't prefer one or the other, stifles have some qualities I like that regular sneezes don't. Plus, it's extra cute when it's a finger-under-the-nose stifle. Not too many people can actually do that, but those who can are absolutely adorable.

I kinda like stifled sneezes, especially if there are lots of them in a row.

Me too! I think stifled is great and i do it myself but that is because i'm ashamed of my sneezes.. XD

Where is Sternuto when you need him ?

Well, I'll speak out for the anti-stiflers. I feel quite frustrated when someone stifles their sneezes because I really don't know what their sneeze is like. And I'm pretty sure than for some people at any rate, stifling actually stops a sneezing series.

Personally I never stifle : depending on the circumstances I sneeze at the floor, or into a tissue or whatever I have to shield the surroundings... but never stifle.

I'm in the anti-stifler club as well!

They just frustrate me so much.

I don't like to stifle because it hurts.

I like it when other people stifle, I honestly can't say whether I like stifles or full sneezes better. it depends on who it is.

I just recently started trying to learn how to stifle my sneezes, I haven't been able to quite get it until today when I sneezed and stifiled it into a towel and it really hurt my ears, I don't think I want to do that again :P

Like a lot of others have said here, for me it depends on the gender, sound of the sneeze and a lot of other factors as well. As a rule, when it comes to girls, I prefer unstifled sneezes. Stifles hold more appeal for me if they come from a man (and I love it when my guy does it, it's extremely cute). But having said that, I wouldn't want him to do it all the time because I like to hear what his sneezes sound like, and they never all sound exactly the same, depending on the circumstances I guess and whatever it is that's making him sneeze. Personally I don't like stifling my own sneezes, and I find it hard to do so anyway as my sneezes are quite strong...I did stifle for many years, due to a complex I developed about sneezing in front of others, especially in public. But since learning that most non-fetishists tend to ignore it anyway, I have since got past that, and prefer just to let myself sneeze if I have to :)

A stifle to me is better than no sneeze at all when watching someone else. They aren't my favorite, but they can still be attractive. As for myself, If I'm alone I try not to stifle. Last time I had a cold I read somewhere (probably on here lol) that it wasn't a good idea to stifle and my logic may not be correct, but I thought that if I let my sneezes out I'd get better faster. In front of people if I can't avoid sneezing I usually stifle, but I've gotten quite good at just not sneezing. I hate showing signs of sickness in front of people, but I'm getting better with it.

I love stifles, for the reasons others have given, and for the air of desperation they give a sneeze or a sneeze attack. Which is not to say that I don't like regular sneezes. And no matter how many times I try, I can't manage a stifle myself. :)

Stifles have really been growing on me this past year, and now I think they can be extremely sexy, as long as they still have some sound to them. Failed stifles or half-stifles are ideal, especially three or four in quick succession. Then I die and go to heaven. <3

I can stifle, and do it whenever I don't want people to notice that I'm sneezing. I always let them out when I'm alone, though.

Archived