Sneeze Fetish Forum

Static Shock, Gear

Secret98

Ok, I had a hard time coming up with a good idea for the story, and then kept getting writers block. But I finished it anyways. I think it could have been better, but I hope you enjoy it anyways, I did try ;)

Richie was sitting in the gas station of solitude. He had a long day at school and just gotten there. He was upgrading backpack. He took a sip of soda as Virgil walked in. “Hey V,” he said as he saw Virgil come in the door.

“Hey Rich, what you up to?” Virgil said looking at backpack who was making beeping sounds.

“Ah, Just upgrading backpack,” Richie replied as he took another sip of soda.

Virgil went into the cooler and grabbed a root beer. As he opened it the soda came pouring out of the can and went all over the floor. “Oh man!” Virgil said as he tried to sip up the soda as it came out of the can. The soda eventually stopped. “Oh, great! Now I have to clean all this up.” Virgil said unhappily.

“Never mind that, Backpack is picking up something. It’s another bang baby attack. At the bank. We got to go,” said Richie as he put on his helmet.

Virgil put on his mask, and jumped on his disk. They headed to the bank. They flew through the air without saying a word to each other. When they arrived at the bank, they saw the bang baby. She was all white in color, had fur on her hands and feet. Her tail looked like a raccoon’s with spikes on the tip. She was wearing a mask over her mouth, and was wearing a headband that went behind her cat-like ears. She had a short pink skirt on and a black tank top. She was hold a bag of money and the people around her were screaming.

“Ok, put the money down and there won’t be any problems,” said Static to the bang baby.

She picked up a desk and threw it at Static. Static then used his electricity and grabbed the desk with and threw it back. She jumped out of the way. Gear got as close to her as he could to try and grab the money while she was distracted by Static. Gear almost had his hands on the bag, when he felt this huge tickle in his nose. Without warning he went into a sneezing fit. “HE-Ishuu!” he sneezed right on the bang baby.

“EW!” she screamed, and then hit him with her tail. Gear went flying into a wall.

“AH-KTHHU!” Gear sneezed again. He was going to give up just because he started sneezing, it just didn’t make any sense to. He ran after her, and grabbed the money, while he sneezed twice, “Huh-ItchOO, ITchUUU!” that last sneeze threw him forward, but he managed to keep the money in his hand. Static used his static to grab the bang baby, and threw her into a desk.

She got up, looked around and came up with a plan. She noticed that Gear seemed to sneeze around her, so she figured she could use it to her advantage. Instead of going after Static, she ran past him and managed to get real close to Gear. Gear tried to throw a bomb at her, but he suddenly lost control as a sneeze came to him, “AhItCHEW,” he threw the bomb but it went toward Static instead. Static went backward. “ITchoo, AisCHEUU,” Gear sneezed. The bang baby then had time to grab the money, so she did. Gear tried to stop her but couldn’t because his sneezing was very uncontrollable. “HuTUTOO! ItSHew! Huh-tknt!” he tried to stifle that last one hoping he could regain himself to go grab the money, but it was to late, she was gone and they never even caught her name.

“Way to go Gear,” said Static angrily. He then wiped his arm off.

“Sorry, I think I’m allergic to her,” replied Gear rubbing his nose lightly.

“Next time how about you don’t come,” said Static.

“Well, it’s not my fault,” said Gear getting mad back. “ItCHOO!” it seemed to have come out of no where. “Ah, man.”

“You know, I’m going a lone next time.” it wasn’t like Static to get this mad over something like this, but he had so much going on, this just seemed to break the camel’s back. “I’m taking this one alone. I don’t need you getting in the way.”

“But, Static, …I…. AISHUU!” Gear doubled over.

“Yeah, your definitely not coming. Go to bed and don’t get in my way,” Static said with anger. He then left.

Gear was shocked. He had never seen Static get this mad over something like this. He headed home. He climbed through the window and changed into his regular clothes. He laid down in his bed. He knew that Static would eventually calm down but until then he didn’t know what to do. If he went after that bang baby he would start sneezing and not be able to do anything, but staying home and doing nothing didn’t sound like a good idea either. He thought to call Virgil but he knew that would go no where until Virgil calmed down.

The next day has come. It’s Saturday, so Richie could sleep in, he awoke at around noon. He grabbed his glasses off the table next to his bed and put them on. He stretched and yawned. ’I wonder if Virgil has gotten over his problem yet’ Richie wondered. He knew that if Virgil hasn’t contacted him then he probably wasn’t. He wandered into the kitchen to grab a snack; potato chips and dip. After pigging out for about an hour backpack started to make noise. It was clear that bang baby was back, in a mall this time. Richie knew what would happen if he went, but he put on his outfit and headed toward the mall.

Static had grabbed the bang baby by her arm, “let me go” she screamed.

“I don’t think so,” replied Static. Her tail then hit him from behind, he fell off his disk and landed face first on a table. He then turns around and zaps her as she tries to make her escape. Then he moves her over toward a stair case.

“Ah-AHitCHooo!” Gear was hiding under that stair case. He then came out. “uhItCHooOO! HEehUUu!” he covered his mouth with his fist.

“Gear, what are you doing here?! I told you not to bother with this,” said Static with attitude. He then walked toward Gear. The bang baby hit Gear with her tail, then Static. The both went flying into a wall. Instead of running, she decided to stick around and fight. Gear couldn’t stop sneezing’ AHISHOOO! ITSHUUU!”

Static looked the bang baby in the eye. “Your not getting away this time!” He then jumped on his disk and using his static powers he threw a chair at her. She jumped out of the way and started toward Static. She tried to hit him with her tail when Gear jumped in the way still sneezing. “HEITSHOO!”

“Gear you still tried to save even though I was so mean to you,” Static said impressed.

“Yup, that’s what-t ISHOOO! Bros do for each other.” Gear replied.

Static then took a pole and wrapped it around the bang baby. She was trapped, Static then grabbed another pole and wrapped that around her tail, she couldn’t move that either.

“Looks like we’re all done here.” said Static with a smile. He then looked at Gear,” Sorry about earlier, I don’t know what came over me.”

“No problem,” said Gear as he sniffed, “HEItSHUUUuuu!” it threw him forward. “Lets get out of here, I think I’m allergic to that bang baby,” said Gear trying to hold back another sneeze.

They both walked outside together, as the cops came up they did their usual hand shake and headed back to the gas station.

OMG!!!! :boom::D sneezy Gear! :wub::wub:;) I loved it! thank you so much for writing it! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I am still excited cause Richie had quite alot of sneezy torture! :wub: Thank you so much again! :wub:

Writer's block is tough to get through, but this was marvelously finished.

The last line wrapped it up so well!

And another thing, this was adorable. :(

Archived