Sneeze Fetish Forum

Teasing Sneezes

Mf1611

I was wondering how many people on here actually like this as part of there fetish

when people are gonna sneeze but it goes away then comes back again shortly after.

I think it is so cute when people have that happen to them even when it happens more

then one time in like multiple sneezes anyway let me know how u guys feel about that

Who has someone they desperatly want to see experience a teasing sneeze!?

What I find unfair is that the people you never want to see/hear sneeze (like family!)...always sneeze (DRIVES ONE BATTY!). Then those people (there's one in my case at the moment) you'd love to see sneeze, but they only do once in a blue moon. Actually the one person who I like that i saw sneeze had a tease...but a drawn out one (not a now you feel it/now you don't). She was talking to me and interupted herself, "Just a second"...turned her head to the side into her soft white hand, and waited for a few seconds. Could see in her eyes that "Oh, it's coming...come on, just get out, will you!" look. And then shut eyes and, "ahachoo"...very dry, quiet and soft (not high at all, but could just hear her voice under a soft gasp, and she's got a beautiful voice - East European accent and warm, think without strain), but the sweetest thing is that she was so embarrassed afterwards, even though you could barely hear her, and had I not been looking right at her, I wouldn't have even notice. "Oh, I'm so sorry you had to hear that," she said. :happybday: But yeah, it was not teasing her, but you could tell her sneeze was stuck...those are fun too.

I'm definitely partial to teasing sneezes as well. I find it adds a whole extra element to seeing a girl sneeze and if the sneeze teases her before coming out it just heightens the anticipation before the actual sneeze. So yes, teasing sneezes are definitely even better than just sneezes alone.

I was wondering how many people on here actually like this as part of there fetish

when people are gonna sneeze but it goes away then comes back again shortly after.

I think it is so cute when people have that happen to them even when it happens more

then one time in like multiple sneezes anyway let me know how u guys feel about that

I absolutely love this too...have been lucky enough to witness this with my BF on a couple of occasions (and a stuck sneeze on one occasion). He doesn't get the tease sneeze that often, but it's not unusal for him when he's about to sneeze, to have a pause of about a second before it actually comes out. If I'm lucky enough to be watching, it's just adorable....that helpless look of desperation, mmmmm! :(

I absolutely love this too...have been lucky enough to witness this with my BF on a couple of occasions (and a stuck sneeze on one occasion). He doesn't get the tease sneeze that often, but it's not unusal for him when he's about to sneeze, to have a pause of about a second before it actually comes out. If I'm lucky enough to be watching, it's just adorable....that helpless look of desperation, mmmmm! :blink:

That sounds very cute i also like when people pause before they sneeze im very glad u get to witness that

It's probably only the greatest thing ever. But I can't think of many times I've witnessed it in real life. It's a slight disappointment.

Oh it's an absolute big turn on, I love it!

I witnessed this two times from my partner, with the sneeze exploding after a couple of seconds... it was simply fantastic! :P

I LOVE this! Unless it goes away forever D: Then I get really frustrated

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sneezeguy1970

I LOVE it when a woman sneezes this way - watching her struggle first, then watch as she thinks she's "in the clear" - only to watch her sneeze return - very nice!

Oh yes :P its great to see someone struggling then.....AAACCHHHOOO! NICE :)

It's probably only the greatest thing ever. But I can't think of many times I've witnessed it in real life. It's a slight disappointment.

Agreed, definitely... Teasing sneezes are one of the most beautiful things in nature... :wacko: ... but I hardly ever see them. :dontgetit:

I do remember one from a few weeks ago, though. I was sitting watching some friends goofing off nearby, when one of the boys paused and lifted his hand up under his nose, but in a half-cool kinda way. Haha, he's such a cool dork. :P Waited for a moment with a nice pre-sneeze face that I never get to see, and then it went away and he was fine again. It was smokin', except the sneeze never came back. I was sitting there thinking, "Oh come on now! That was nearly perfect! Sneeze! Sneeze!!!!" ;)

I LOVE this! Unless it goes away forever D: Then I get really frustrated

Exactly. :lol:

one of the boys paused and lifted his hand up under his nose, but in a half-cool kinda way. Haha, he's such a cool dork. :D Waited for a moment with a nice pre-sneeze face that I never get to see, and then it went away and he was fine again. It was smokin', except the sneeze never came back. I was sitting there thinking, "Oh come on now! That was nearly perfect! Sneeze! Sneeze!!!!" :)

Aw, well, there's always a next time! That made me laught though, the oh come on now part. :lmfao:

Hmmm, I thought I replied to this xD I guess not.

I love these, especially when they draw attention to it. It often makes for a nice bit of build up as well, which is highly attractive :D

Archived