Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Bless you, Father" (M)

VoOs

Return of the airheaded goofball who calls himself a priest!

This is for Ciuty80, since she asked so nicely. <3

Aberuu.jpg

I do love drawing that man's mouth.

And I love spelling his sneezes with "n"s and "x"es. *purr*

holy cr.. *melted away* ;)

wahhhhhh soooo cute!!!!!!!

thx soooo damn much VoOs!!!! ahhhhhh :wacko:

:proud: if i only could draw sooooo nice!!!!

you are wonderful :wub:

:P yuuuuummmieee! that is soooooo hawt *yesh I finally watched Trinity blood and love it!*

*is working on something for Voos as we speak :P*

schnulle - Thank you, I'm glad you think so O:)

spoider - I agree totally. More sneezy Krusnik to the people! Ahem. :laugh: Thank you for commenting (I love your art too <3)

Ciuty80 - *blushes* I'm glad you like him. :hug:

Spoo - Thank you! :heart:

a red nine - It's a very pretty manga. I recommend it. :hug: I'm glad you like the pic. :blushing:

shiny - Undying cartoon-crushes are love. :) (Psst: we're just really faithful people :D ) Kiitos!

Umeko - You watched TB? Yay! Beautiful anime, great soundtrack, though the plot is kind of Fail. But who cares about that when it has plenty of sexy catholic priests to rest your eyes on? X)

chui - Teehee <3 Thank you for the :wub: -ing. *:wub: s you back*

schnulle - Thank you, I'm glad you think so :wub:

spoider - I agree totally. More sneezy Krusnik to the people! Ahem. :heart: Thank you for commenting (I love your art too <3)

Ciuty80 - *blushes* I'm glad you like him. :hug:

Spoo - Thank you! :hug:

a red nine - It's a very pretty manga. I recommend it. :hug: I'm glad you like the pic. :laugh:

shiny - Undying cartoon-crushes are love. :) (Psst: we're just really faithful people :D ) Kiitos!

Umeko - You watched TB? Yay! Beautiful anime, great soundtrack, though the plot is kind of Fail. But who cares about that when it has plenty of sexy catholic priests to rest your eyes on? X)

chui - Teehee <3 Thank you for the :wub: -ing. *:blushing: s you back*

Oh I just loooooove him when he turns into his krusinick self *spelling?* mmmm yes gimme gimme gimme, you should try and draw him sneezing in that form O:) I'd love to see it

Oh, is he actually from a manga...? I always thought he was your character xD You certainly draw him well enough for that to be the case!!

Archived