Sneeze Fetish Forum

interesting....

Isiss444

so my boy and i have been together for 8 months or so now, and i knew about his fetish prior to getting with him. and ive been sneezing for him for almost 3 months now and everything is going excellent! i was just reflecting today on how much inducing or faking a fit for him makes me feel good. i suppose its the same feeling as doing anything nice for someone you love, but it struck me that im finding myself thinking of new ways to induce, or ways to improve my faking and it makes me kind of sad that other fetishists are so scared to tell their loved ones. so i just thought id make a post for encouragement and support! its not my fetish, but im definitely a supporter!

anyone feel free to talk to me about our experience and im more than happy to give out advice/support in the topic. :proud: i think the feeling i get from making him happy with my sneezies should be shared with more couples!

It's funny that you mention this, Isis. I have the fetish, but my girlfriend (who is "blondyachoo" on here) didn't originally. I told her about it when we started dating and she was really open and accepting with it all, even to the point of wanting to get involved in the forum and really enjoying sharing her sneezes with myself and the community at large. I'm glad to see that you seem to have a similar sort of open-mindedness because just as you said it really is an amazing feeling to get to share with a partner, and I'm it's awesome that you've gotten to do that, and doubly awesome that you're confident enough to contemplate sharing your sneezes with the community at large as well (I'm sure there are plenty here eagerly looking forward to when you get your camera... :proud:)

I've always been an advocate for the sharing of the fetish between partners because in my mind it goes great lengths into bringing them together and more often than not helps bring the relationship to a whole other level. Plus it's just damned enjoyable! ;)

i agree, i think its important to encourage people who are shy about these things, because it can really bring a relationship to a new level. not just that it is an intimate detail, but that its a secret is dually intriguing, at least to me and i think that sharing is an important part of loving!

I've always been an advocate for the sharing of the fetish between partners because in my mind it goes great lengths into bringing them together and more often than not helps bring the relationship to a whole other level. Plus it's just damned enjoyable! :proud:

I agree with you, absolutely. McHotPants didn't even know this could be a fetish, like most people I suppose. But since I told him (about 2 months into our relationship), he's always been so accepting and curious and willing to indulge me that I'm never sorry that I made that choice. Like Mute Poet said, it's a really great way to bring a relationship to a new level!

I do have to add this though, because I've experienced both sides. I told my ex...after 3 years of marriage, so I expected him to be understanding about it. After all, it didn't change who I was as a person or anything like that, it was just a kink, right? Well, I've never been so sorry to tell someone, because he was the world's biggest douche about it. And at the time, he hadn't really started to be a douche yet, although that came soon after. ;)

But still, even with a bad experience, I think telling is the way to go. Your partner doesn't have to LOVE indulging you, but if he/she ridicules you, maybe he/she is not the best partner to have anyway.

My boyfriend (technically ex now :bleh:), who is the first and only person I have told, mocked me xD But then, he mocks me about everything...I kind of expected it xD He also refused to induce or indulge me in that in any way...not such a big deal, I'm happy enough that he didn't just think I was a freak, but even so I'm still glad I told him. Until I did, I didn't really feel he knew me properly or that I was placing my full trust in him...which is weird, because I don't feel that way about any of my other friendships xD I also really wished that he had some kind of minor fetish (not amputation or anything like that...xD), or that if he does he'd have told me, because I'd have loved to do something for him like that. I'm all for sharing once you've established a trusting relationship :)

I agree, i told my girlfriend and she was very cool about it, she actually tought that it was cute my fetish and when i ask her to induce for me, she did o/

She was the first one i told and i'm really glad that i did, is amazing how this little information made our relationship stronger and, btw, having someone to sneeze for you is the best thing ever :cry:

I think I have the weirdest situation, concerning the "coming out" of the fetish...

I've never told my partner about it, despite she has a her own fetish for... my nose! Nothing about sneezes, she just loves my nose, touch it, kiss it, being caressed by it. Something very close to us, right?

But I keep holding this secret from her... and I trust in her, believe me. I feel ashamed with everyone else, but I could tell her. It's for another issue: I don't know why, but I don't want she thinking about my fetish everytime she sneezes (and she does it very often!). I feel like there's a naturalness now, wich wouldn't be anymore if I told her. Maybe it's a silly thing, I know...

Has some of you felt a sensation like that, after you told your partners?

Hi Silent Sophie, when i was think if i should tell my gf about my fetish i was whit the same tought that you

It's for another issue: I don't know why, but I don't want she thinking about my fetish everytime she sneezes (and she does it very often!).

and after i told her, the first times that she sneeze i keep thinking about that but for me it didin't happen, she is very ok whit my fetish and think is cute that i have it but, i guess, that isn't such a big deal for those that don't have the fetish. For them a sneeze is just a sneeze so i really think that your gf isn't gonna think about your fetish everytime she sneezes

That makes sense? XD

thats a thought too. sometimes when im about to sneeze i think about it and it makes me nervous so i dont end up sneezing. but it seems to be going away. now i just smile a little after sneezing. and make sure that i say something i know will make him crazy. like "oh that was a big one" or "bless me!"

I told my boyfriend awhile ago and thanks to his job we haven't gotten to be physically together (as in the same country and state) since I told him on the phone. I was really embarrassed when I told him and he hasn't pushed it and I don't bring it up, but in person I think it will be different. I should get to see him in less than a month now finally! He is extremely observant and knows when to mention things and when to be quiet. We are really open with each other and I'm glad I was finally able to tell him. He has some things he likes and when we get the oppurtunity we are planning to experiment with stuff. I also feel like it is something we should talk about when we have more time on the phone or even better in person. Right now we don't get much time to talk so we don't get into in depth topics. I'm glad he knows and if he didn't I would feel like I was keeping a secret from him. But I wouldn't suggest bringing it up on the first date or anything like that. We'd known eachother 3ish years before I told him and were very stable in our relationship.

I think I have the weirdest situation, concerning the "coming out" of the fetish...

I've never told my partner about it, despite she has a her own fetish for... my nose! Nothing about sneezes, she just loves my nose, touch it, kiss it, being caressed by it. Something very close to us, right?

But I keep holding this secret from her... and I trust in her, believe me. I feel ashamed with everyone else, but I could tell her. It's for another issue: I don't know why, but I don't want she thinking about my fetish everytime she sneezes (and she does it very often!). I feel like there's a naturalness now, wich wouldn't be anymore if I told her. Maybe it's a silly thing, I know...

Sophie, I can understand completely where you are coming from...which is the same reason I have not told my partner about it. I worry (and I have said this before to others, outside of the forum), that if he knew about it, he would think about it every time he sneezes, and I wouldn't want him to think that was the only thing about him that turned me on (which of course it isn't, but you know what I mean). For those that don't have the fetish and think sneezing is just something everyone does, and think nothing of it, I would be reluctant to tell him that it isn't that way for all of us. It's not that I don't think he would understand, but at the same time, I doubt it would bring us any closer...for one thing, he doesn't sneeze all that much anyway (although having said that, he has recently had a cold and has sneezed quite a bit more than usual...I have witnessed one sneeze from him a day on average, for the last week or so, which is more than I usually do). And on the other hand, I doubt very much if he would be willing to indulge me by sneezing for me, or inducing, etc...I think that would be a turn-off for him. Like your girlfriend loves your nose, my boyfriend also loves mine and loves touching it, being caressed by it, etc, but that's as far as it goes. And also, I sneeze a lot more than he does, but he takes no notice and there is a big part of me that wishes he did (although he's not unsympathetic..when I sneezed last night, he cuddled me right afterwards, which was sweet). But he thinks it's just one of those things everyone does, and he rarely ever blesses me...probably because I sneeze a lot anyway, and he is just used to me being that way, if you know what I mean. I feel very happy for those who can share their fetish with their partner and be understood, but I really don't think it would be that way with mine. As I said...it's not that I don't think he would accept it, but I doubt he would participate or be all that interested (as I don't think he enjoys sneezing very much anyway, whereas I do enjoy my own sneezes). Who knows, things may change in the future, but only time will tell, I guess.

It's for another issue: I don't know why, but I don't want she thinking about my fetish everytime she sneezes (and she does it very often!). I feel like there's a naturalness now, wich wouldn't be anymore if I told her.

Hey, I feel the same way. I have yet to have a boyfriend ( :lol: ), but I definitely wonder what it would be like to tell someone, once I end up in a relationship. Same goes for friends... I'd be worried about how they would feel, since I'm attracted to female as well as male sneezes.

However, I feel fortunate in one regard-- a few months ago I learned, through a game of Truth Or Dare, that the boy I like has a foot fetish. Everyone else who we were playing with laughed and wanted to know specifics, like what is it about feet that's so hot, do thet need to be bare, etc. Although I personally have no interest in feet, I think that, were we to end up together (someday!!), we would have sort of a mutual understanding.

But I can understand that our friends/partners might be nervous about sneezing in front of us once they know about the fetish... after finding out about F's foot fetish, I always wondered if he was looking at girls' feet when they wore flip flops (it was summer) and if it was making him crazy.

It's for another issue: I don't know why, but I don't want she thinking about my fetish everytime she sneezes (and she does it very often!). I feel like there's a naturalness now, wich wouldn't be anymore if I told her. Maybe it's a silly thing, I know...

I don't think that's silly at all Sophie, in fact it's one of the reasons I didn't say anything to my partner for quite a while, I was concerned that it might bring awkwardness into the relationship when one of the most beautiful things about it for me was how unawkward everything was if that makes sense? I think it's quite a common concern in the "to tell/not to tell" question.

Many thanks for all your replies! :blushing: I really don't feel alone anymore, talking with you.

For them a sneeze is just a sneeze

Sure, for her it'd be just a sneeze, and that's exactly the point. She'd know that for me it isn't. She would accept me for sure, and probably she could find the fetish cute and interesting and everything; but I can't help but think she can't understand at 100% what I feel. I think she would think about my fetish at every sneeze done in front of me, and honestly I don't want it, because I don't think she could figure out the right idea of it. It'd be different if she was a sneeze fetishist as well, I think it wouldn't be awkward like this, in that case.

And on the other hand, I doubt very much if he would be willing to indulge me by sneezing for me, or inducing, etc...I think that would be a turn-off for him.

I think the same, and probably I wouldn't ask her for inducing or something... I think it'd be very weird and annoying for her.

And also, I sneeze a lot more than he does, but he takes no notice and there is a big part of me that wishes he did

Oh dear, I understand you so much! :bleh: I doubt she could ever appreciate my sneezes in "that" way, and sometimes it's a pretty disappointing thing to me, but I don't want she feel this like a weight at all...

Same goes for friends... I'd be worried about how they would feel, since I'm attracted to female as well as male sneezes.

The same for me. Oh I'll never tell my friends, that's for sure. :heart:

But if my partner knew, I could be worried about her thoughts if someone else sneezed in front of us. I'd feel her eyes on me for sure.

I don't think that's silly at all Sophie, in fact it's one of the reasons I didn't say anything to my partner for quite a while, I was concerned that it might bring awkwardness into the relationship when one of the most beautiful things about it for me was how unawkward everything was if that makes sense? I think it's quite a common concern in the "to tell/not to tell" question.

Absolutely it makes sense! :)

Anyway, I want to say that actually I think it'd be wonderful to share this thing with the person I love, and if someone who did it could tell that my worries aren't justified, I only could be happy. :wub:

I don't know if I'll ever be ready for this, but it's very nice to read good experiences about it.

Wow, I'm also relieved that I'm not the only one who's nerous about the idea of telling someone how I feel about sneezing!

But another reason to be fearful occurred to me... what if you tell your partner, and later on the two of you break up (related or unrelated to the fetish)? Is anyone nervous that their ex-partner might start telling others about the fetish, just to make you look bad/weird/justify the breakup?

Oh. :bleh: I've never thought about this side of the thing. It'd be possible, indeed. But I think you must have a bad idea of your partner for having this kind of worry...

But another reason to be fearful occurred to me... what if you tell your partner, and later on the two of you break up (related or unrelated to the fetish)? Is anyone nervous that their ex-partner might start telling others about the fetish, just to make you look bad/weird/justify the breakup?

I've also experienced things from this perspective too, having broken up with two of the earlier girls I told while going out with them. In both cases they were really great about not telling anyone after the breakup (I think largely because I stressed what a hard thing it was for me to open up about when I did tell them) and they were still even able to talk about it in just a casual manner after.

Basically, I think if you can really trust someone enough to tell them about the fetish, then it's pretty safe to assume that they wouldn't be vindictive enough to try to use it as a weapon if you break up later on. It really just comes down to the person and how well you know them.

Archived