Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you ever pretend....?

billy

When you're sitting with your friends talking about stuff, do you ever say, "Hey, wanna hear something wierd? I found this website - actually a few - that's dedicated to sneezing. All these people get turned on by sneezing it turns out. Strange, huh?"

Just to hear what people say, you pretend you don't even understand the concept of having a fetish.

At first everyone goes like, "What?? That's wierd..." But I wonder if anyone else is pretending like me.

What's funny is that after a few WTF? looks we actually start talking about, "Well, I guess that could turn you on..." someone will say or "I wonder what it is...lack of control? The sound? I can understand that" or "what wierd things turn you on?"

It's just interesting thing to pretend and to do with people you feel comfortable with. You never know what they'll say...?

Yeah, I've done that before. :lol: With my friend, I was like, "Do you know some people think getting colds is hott?" And she was like, "Thats so weird, I mean SNEEZING? It's so random, and to get turned on by it? I mean, I can understand that it can be cute, but it's weird."

Or something along those lines.

I have DEFINITELY done this. Gotten some weird responses, like "OMG that's so creepy and weird." But I've also gotten some, "Yeah, ya know, I can kinda see where they're coming from." It's funny sometimes. :(

I have definitely done that, especially when I was younger I would do it with people I was dating to see if they were open to sneezing fetishes.

Oh my gosh, I would never be able to do that! xD It's a supreme effort simply to say the word "sneeze" in front of people xD I have had a rather fascinating discussion/in-joke with my friends lasting several days once though, about people and their fetishes...it even got to the point where one of them said, "Hey, imagine if someone had a NOSE fetish! Now THAT would be REALLY weird!" ...I confess I changed the subject rather than pursue this new direction :bleh:

I have never actually done this, but God knows I've thought about it many times. Trouble is, I would be too shy to bring up the subject myself, I think that whoever else it was I was having a conversation with would have to bring up the subject of fetishes, or things that turn people on in general, before I would be brave enough! Very interesting to hear the reactions that others have got from trying this though :bleh:

Oh my gosh, I would never be able to do that! xD It's a supreme effort simply to say the word "sneeze" in front of people xD I have had a rather fascinating discussion/in-joke with my friends lasting several days once though, about people and their fetishes...it even got to the point where one of them said, "Hey, imagine if someone had a NOSE fetish! Now THAT would be REALLY weird!" ...I confess I changed the subject rather than pursue this new direction :)

I too have trouble saying the word 'sneeze'. Why does it seem like such a taboo? Strange.

And I could never bring this up either. I'd be too worried. o~o

yes yes yes! i always do this. Everyone is just like "Ew thats gross" but it could be a possibility someones pretending too! >:)

I used to have HEAPS of trouble saying "sneeze" infront of people- but now iv'e overcome that fear.

Oh my gosh, I would never be able to do that! xD It's a supreme effort simply to say the word "sneeze" in front of people xD I have had a rather fascinating discussion/in-joke with my friends lasting several days once though, about people and their fetishes...it even got to the point where one of them said, "Hey, imagine if someone had a NOSE fetish! Now THAT would be REALLY weird!" ...I confess I changed the subject rather than pursue this new direction :P

I too have trouble saying the word 'sneeze'.

Me too! :) I thought I was the only one. :)

I've never done this, but once I tried. Since that I was too shy to talk about sneezes directly, I bring up the fetish subject talking about hiccups, wich could sound weird as well. But then I didn't get to the bottom of the thing. :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Last week I was with my friends, and we were talking about our male friends. I said "I wonder if any of them have some nasty fetishes ... I've heard about people with noseblow fetishes..." "ewww!" "and even sneeze fetishes" "now that's gross!" and so on. I didn't go any further.

I too have trouble saying the word 'sneeze'. Why does it seem like such a taboo? Strange.

And I could never bring this up either. I'd be too worried. o~o

Yup, same here. I guess saying 'sneeze' makes me feel like I'm giving something away and turning on a huge flashing neon light above my head. Funny, isn't it?

I'd have trouble bringing it up also because I have a terrible poker face and someone would be like, what's wrong with you?

Although my crush apparently has a foot fetish, sooo next time we're playing a drunken game of Truth or Dare (where the secret was spilled), hopefully I can mention it to him later. At least we both know what it's like to have a fetish. *Whistles*

Ive done it! I got a good response one of my male friends even said it sounded cool and how he loved a good sneeze!

huh, never considered doing that! makes sense, but I think I'd be too nervous/shy to bring it up...though I do sometimes end up starting conversations about sexual fetishes generally speaking-- I was a gender studies major in college, so talking about sexuality in general is no big deal to me, and I have this great book called "deviant desires" by katherine gates, who is a professor at NYU (I heard her lecture when the book was released), and that's all about "mapping" the way all these different sexual fetishes are connected and overlap, and how, when you add them all up, it really shows that having a sexual fetish of some kind or another is more common than not. it's a very interesting read! we aren't a large enough demographic to get our own chapter (the most popular fetishes include men who want women to walk on them w/ high-heeled shoes, balloon poppers, adult babies, people who want to ride each other or be ridden like ponies, and regular ol' BDSM of course), but we are there on the map.

sorry if this seems OT, I just like this book because it makes me realize that even in the context of sexual fetishes generally, we're pretty vanilla! :yuck:

I've never done that lol.

But I've always wanted to like start up a conversation (with one of my female friends of course) and be like "hey have you ever tried to make yourself sneeze? It's pretty fun, check this out!" and start inducing lol, just to see if they'd join in haha.

I remember one time when I was riding the bus with some friends and I told one of my friends something like "have you ever thought about people who get turned on by weird stuff.. like I don't know, sneezing" and she looked at me like I was speaking a completely different language.

I remember one time when I was riding the bus with some friends and I told one of my friends something like "have you ever thought about people who get turned on by weird stuff.. like I don't know, sneezing" and she looked at me like I was speaking a completely different language.

haha yeah i started to talk to my friend about it but then she was like "what??' and I just kinda backout and said "nevermind.."

Archived