Sneeze Fetish Forum

sims 3

Secret98

So, I now own the sims 3, base game, no expansions or stuff packs. I was wondering if anyone knows how to make their sims sneeze?

I know they don't catch colds in this game like the sims 2, and the sims 2 had a cheat where you could make them catch colds. If only the sims 3 were more like that, with a cheat to make the sims sneeze, I can only dream :proud:

I've been waiting to see if anyone has a code, but no.  :P  There seems to be a more realistic approach in this game, I guess; sims just randomly sneeze sometimes. The little kid who brings my paper sneezes everyday, but, y'know, it's a little kid. Oh well.

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I was just googling what made them sneeze and found this topic - I was all set to tell you that you can make them sick, but I think I was looking at the wrong part of the page I found and was thinking of sims 2. In sims 2 they can apparently even get allergies if you get the seasons thingy! But no, not in sims 3. Such a shame.

• 4 weeks later...

They do every now and then, but when I try to recreate the circumstances they won't. I know, futile, but I can hope. And once every now and then doesn't feel like enough! It's a sad tease. *sighs* I'm just greedy I guess. Especially since the sims I'm playing are usually characters I would absolutely love to see sneeze. >:D

Especially since the sims I'm playing are usually characters I would absolutely love to see sneeze. >:D

lol.. me too! and i guess i jinxed my sims when i said they sneezed every other day.. now it's WEEKS in between! sigh..

• 3 weeks later...

i have no idea if theres a certain way, but luckily for me every single time i play my delicious sims seem to sneeze at least one time each. its so cute to watch them sneeze too...i love them so much

Archived