Sneeze Fetish Forum

Whooa, here I am!

Raining Strawberry

Hi everyone! I'm new here, am figuring out how to manuever around the site as a (partial?) user... I think I'm doing alirhgt so far?

Anyway, I'm glad to be here! And glad that I found this page of other newbies introducing themselves. :lol:

Still kind of feel as though I've stepped out of the closet though... :D

I'd love to meet you! If you have any questions just let me know! :omg:

Welcome, welcome, Raining Strawberry! I'm sure you'll love it here, and be sure to give the staff a good shouting if you run into any problems on your forum travels. :D

I'm actually dying to know if there's any sort of story behind your screename - or if it's just raw creative genius... :lol:

Aw thanks! :D

Haha yeah, there's kind of a story behind the name. I became strawberry-obsessed after seeing "Across the Universe", and tend to use them to represent my artistic/reclusive side (mood depending). And I loooove the rain, so the idea of a bunch of strawberries raining from the heavens is a pretty appealing thought to me... I'm just one of the infinite strawberries in the universe.

Cheesecake? Sounds delicious. :lol:

Welcome! It's great to have a new person here! hope you have lot's of fun and meet lot's of nice! (I can guarantee that you will meet LOADS of great people!) Again, welcome to the forum! :blink:

Aw thanks! :)

Haha yeah, there's kind of a story behind the name. I became strawberry-obsessed after seeing "Across the Universe", and tend to use them to represent my artistic/reclusive side (mood depending). And I loooove the rain, so the idea of a bunch of strawberries raining from the heavens is a pretty appealing thought to me... I'm just one of the infinite strawberries in the universe.

I love your username already. B)

You have a great music taste. :blink:

Welcome to the land of SFF. You'll love it, and the cheesecake is marvelous. :]

*shakes you warmly*

Don't start sneezing in that closet now. You'll attract all kinds of attention from the SWH fans.

:blink:

Hey, thanks everyone! :blink: So far it's been good being here. I do have a question though.. on the main forum page, there are lists of topics. In the far left-hand column there are pictures of folders (on a different page I found a color code key), and in the next column over, though most are empty, a few have hearts, smiley faces, or warning signs (post icons I think). What exactly do they mean? Does anything dictate whether or not you should use one?

I do have a question though.. on the main forum page, there are lists of topics. In the far left-hand column there are pictures of folders (on a different page I found a color code key), and in the next column over, though most are empty, a few have hearts, smiley faces, or warning signs (post icons I think). What exactly do they mean? Does anything dictate whether or not you should use one?

I'm not quite sure which main page you mean, but if you mean the index, they have topics such as General Discussion, Off Topic, etc. If you scroll to the very bottom, you'll see board statistics, and they will show on the very left different icons such as a calendar or people.

However, I think you mean going into a page, such as if you clicked into Off Topic. On the left would be a folder, and they are either red, blue, purple, etc. If you scroll all the way down, there is a key. For instance, if a topic has a purple folder, it is a poll.

The next column occasionally has a few smiley faces, emoticons, hearts, question marks, etc. These can be choosen when you create a new topic, and they are just for fun. They are not neccesary and generally are there since a. they are fun or b. they fit the topic. It doesn't neccesarily dictate anything.

Also, if you have more website questions, feel free to post them in Website Support! Hope that helps, and if I'm wrong, someone feel free to correct me. :]

I'm not quite sure which main page you mean, but if you mean the index, they have topics such as General Discussion, Off Topic, etc. If you scroll to the very bottom, you'll see board statistics, and they will show on the very left different icons such as a calendar or people.

However, I think you mean going into a page, such as if you clicked into Off Topic. On the left would be a folder, and they are either red, blue, purple, etc. If you scroll all the way down, there is a key. For instance, if a topic has a purple folder, it is a poll.

The next column occasionally has a few smiley faces, emoticons, hearts, question marks, etc. These can be choosen when you create a new topic, and they are just for fun. They are not neccesary and generally are there since a. they are fun or b. they fit the topic. It doesn't neccesarily dictate anything.

Also, if you have more website questions, feel free to post them in Website Support! Hope that helps, and if I'm wrong, someone feel free to correct me. :]

Yeah, I meant the pages such as General Discussion, Community Boards, etc. Thanks, I get it now! :wub: Ohh man, I'll definitely be dropping by Website Support to see if I've missed any other details. The Forum is much larger than I realized.

ah! i love your username! that movie is the best in trhe WORRLLLLDDDDD! :blushing:

Thanks! :heart: Across the Universe was amazing! :) It wasn't just any old Beatles-inspired movie, either... if you know their general history, you can see how the movie's script is parallel, and they added a lot of fun details for Beatles fanatics to pick up. Very well done. :bleh:

I know that Mamma Mia was made using ABBA songs... is it as good? Have yet to see that one.

Aww, lovely username, Raining Strawberries....and a very warm welcome, I know you will love it here. Looking forward very much to getting to know you better :blushing:

Now have some more strawberry cheesecake :bleh:

sorry, that should have read 'Raining Strawberry'...just had this vision of strawberries raining from the sky :)

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

sorry, that should have read 'Raining Strawberry'...just had this vision of strawberries raining from the sky :blushing:

It's all good! I'm sure there are many other strawberries out there raining from the sky who have yet to find the forum. :bleh:

• 2 weeks later...
Aw thanks! :D

Cheesecake? Sounds delicious. :laugh:

Whoaa!! Are you a Beatles Fan?

I love the movie :P

And I'm kinda strawberry obsessed too =P

Strawberry Fields Forever *humming a Beatles tune*

• 3 weeks later...
Whoaa!! Are you a Beatles Fan?

I love the movie :)

And I'm kinda strawberry obsessed too =P

Strawberry Fields Forever *humming a Beatles tune*

Whooa, didn't realize there was a new(ish) post here!

Yup, as I'm sure you know by now... I'm a Beatles fan! :D And you are as well-- I love your Beatles story. I was just looking online for more Beatles sneezefic and hardly found a thing. Between us we'll have to make up for that empty void!

Let me take you down,

cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields...

nothing is real...

and nothing to get hung about--

Strawberry Fields forever!!:rolleyes:

Aw such a delicious username!

Welcome to the forum! :puke:

It is nice isnit :P

• 2 weeks later...

Heya, sorry to jump on this thread - is it okay to ask where the cheesecake comes from? ;) Just wondering. ;)

[Plus the whole strawberry thing is a really cool username ... ;)]

I asked before, but the cheesecake still seems like a mystery!

And Raining Strawberry, I really do love your username. :]

The cheesecake is definitely a mystery, but if it's there, I say help yourself! :laugh:

Awwww and thank you guys. Yay, I'm so happy people like my name. :cryhappy:

Archived