Sneeze Fetish Forum

Almost Induced Somone

billy

Okay, i have a very particular fetish...this only one person I like to see sneeze, but of course, she's one that NEVER does. I only saw her sneeze once, and it was quite beautiful. Now I'm always playing with her, telling her catch things or saying look out, one time popped a bag near her face. She teases me all the time too. It's fun. Okay, well I have this large feather I found, which I showed to her. She liked it. I was carrying it around for a few days and then had an idea. The tickle someone with a feather like in cartoons never works, we know that...sooo i put pepper dust all over the feather (as it was dust, you couldn't really see it...but pepper dust is so much more stirring then actual pepper). As I was walking in the hall with her, I took out the feather and was about to gaze it back and forth across her face quickly. She would have thought it was a game...but ALAS, I couldn't, not cause I was afriad, but it just seems kind of cruel to make someone sneeze without them knowing...anyone else think so?

My whole point of posting this was to ask...

Has anyone come close to inducing someone, or actually done it (without their knowledge)?

Mod note: Merged posts.

Nope, never have... nobody outside of the forum even knows about my fetish. Gaaaah but I've definitely fantasized about it... :lol:

But that's a very good point, about feeling guilty. If I was in a sitatuation that was perfect in every way and all I had to do was make my move, I think that I would feel pretty bad about it, although that had never occurred to me before. Darn conscience. I really would want to do it, but I'm sure that in the end I wouldn't. Making the idea of actually hooking up with a fellow sneeze fetishist all the more glorious.

I've never induced anyone (maybe because my fetish-discovering is so new?) but I don't see how it could be harmful. Unless the person had allergies or asthma, or something. But sneezing powder has been a classic gag for forever...

I think you should go for it, if you're sure that they won't come to harm. :)

I think the official line at the moment is that it's naughty to induce anyone who doesn't know about the fetish, either because some agents might set off allergies or asthma, unlikely though it might be that someone is really likely to be more allergic than they are in real life. or because a sneeze is the precise equivalent of an orgasm, and so somehow immoral. Imagine having to try and explain this objection to a normal person!

However, reality suggests that in the absence on some particularly toxic chemical, which I agree should be avoided, I have certainly enjoyed inducing unwitting people; though the obvious situation of say tickling someone's civilian nose with a feather has never worked for me. But it's fun anyway. So I would definitely do it, just as I would offer them snuff [they don't have to take it] or place a dish of pepper in front of them [as I've seen this happen in real life].

I think the official line at the moment is that it's naughty to induce anyone who doesn't know about the fetish, either because some agents might set off allergies or asthma, unlikely though it might be that someone is really likely to be more allergic than they are in real life. or because a sneeze is the precise equivalent of an orgasm, and so somehow immoral. Imagine having to try and explain this objection to a normal person!

However, reality suggests that in the absence on some particularly toxic chemical, which I agree should be avoided, I have certainly enjoyed inducing unwitting people; though the obvious situation of say tickling someone's civilian nose with a feather has never worked for me. But it's fun anyway. So I would definitely do it, just as I would offer them snuff [they don't have to take it] or place a dish of pepper in front of them [as I've seen this happen in real life].

Whoa, good point about it potentially being immoral. Now this gets even more complicated. :blushing:

I was thinking about this thread after posting and remembered a news story about a guy in Texas who blew pepper into a young female cashier's face to make her sneeze; she had to go to the hospital because it got into her eyes, and he of course was arrested. Made us look like a pretty bad bunch. :bleh: (I believe there was a post about this article in the Sneezing in the Media forum a few months ago?...)

Ahhh now I'm dying to be in a situation where I could induce some lovely unwitting soul... wonder if I'd actually do it? I'd better start hanging out in the spice aisle at the grocery store.

Whoa, good point about it potentially being immoral. Now this gets even more complicated. :blushing:

I was thinking about this thread after posting and remembered a news story about a guy in Texas who blew pepper into a young female cashier's face to make her sneeze; she had to go to the hospital because it got into her eyes, and he of course was arrested. Made us look like a pretty bad bunch. :bleh: (I believe there was a post about this article in the Sneezing in the Media forum a few months ago?...)

Ahhh now I'm dying to be in a situation where I could induce some lovely unwitting soul... wonder if I'd actually do it? I'd better start hanging out in the spice aisle at the grocery store.

No I have never done it either...no one outside of the forum knows about my fetish either, and I prefer it to stay that way. I remember reading that news story a while ago, not good publicity at all....and although I have fantasised about making someone (in particular my partner) sneeze without their knowledge, I don't think I could ever actually do it. It would feel kind of cruel (and I see the point about it being potentially immoral as well). For someone who doesn't have the fetish, and who may not even enjoy sneezing very much anyway, it just wouldn't feel right. I think if it was someone I knew very well, who wasn't bothered by their own sneezing and who I knew wouldn't have a bad reaction, then possibly it could be fun, but the chances of that happening are very slim....better hope I meet another fetishist I guess, or else stick to visiting dusty old bookshops and hoping to get lucky!

Personally I think there's a big difference between standing in a bookshop, wearing perfume or using air-fresheners (or any normal activity) and hoping to get lucky and deliberately trying to induce someone without their knowledge, especially using allergens.

Deliberately inducing someone without their knowledge or against their will is frowned upon here because of the risks and also because in its extreme form it is illegal (the man mentioned by Raining Strawberry was arrested and charged with assault) and it is against the forum rules to encourage illegal behaviour. For many people it is an ethical problem as well. It is a very touchy subject for some forum members so please bear that in mind in replying to Billy's question.

Personally I think there's a big difference between standing in a bookshop, wearing perfume or using air-fresheners (or any normal activity) and hoping to get lucky and deliberately trying to induce someone without their knowledge, especially using allergens.

Deliberately inducing someone without their knowledge or against their will is frowned upon here because of the risks and also because in its extreme form it is illegal (the man mentioned by Raining Strawberry was arrested and charged with assault) and it is against the forum rules to encourage illegal behaviour. For many people it is an ethical problem as well. It is a very touchy subject for some forum members so please bear that in mind in replying to Billy's question.

Point taken, Vetinari. You are right, there is a big difference between normal stuff (dusty bookshops, etc), or deliberately inducing someone with something that could be potentially harmful and downright dangerous. When I mentioned what I did about my partner, I was thinking along the lines of stuff like air freshener or furniture polish (both of which make him sneeze, and myself as well). Maybe I should have explained that better, but also as I mentioned in my post, even though the thought had crossed my mind, I couldn't do that to him, or to anyone else for that matter...it just wouldn't feel right. I am aware that the man mentioned in Raining Strawberry's post was arrested and charged, and rightly so. I can understand how this may be a touchy subject for some people...I sincerely hope I haven't caused offence to anyone, and if I have done so, then I apologise.

Point taken, Vetinari. You are right, there is a big difference between normal stuff (dusty bookshops, etc), or deliberately inducing someone with something that could be potentially harmful and downright dangerous. When I mentioned what I did about my partner, I was thinking along the lines of stuff like air freshener or furniture polish (both of which make him sneeze, and myself as well). Maybe I should have explained that better, but also as I mentioned in my post, even though the thought had crossed my mind, I couldn't do that to him, or to anyone else for that matter...it just wouldn't feel right. I am aware that the man mentioned in Raining Strawberry's post was arrested and charged, and rightly so. I can understand how this may be a touchy subject for some people...I sincerely hope I haven't caused offence to anyone, and if I have done so, then I apologise.

You certainly haven't offended me at all but I do know that some members of staff have very much stronger opinions on this than I have and when I found this topic I thought perhaps I should comment. I don't think anyone here has remotely overstepped the mark, it was more just a general reminder to think before posting.

I didn't knwo that! I'd like to apologize earlier for my cavalier attitude, even if no one feels it was overstepping. ^^; I'm very new to this community, and there's a lot I have to learn about what most people think is okay. I didn't even consider that some might find it immoral... Or why. But I think I get it now. Sorry!

I'd like to apologize earlier for my cavalier attitude, even if no one feels it was overstepping. ^^

First, don't feel like you have to apologize. And second, welcome. This issue comes up every several months, because this has got to be a fantasy for just about everyone here. So over time we've become civilized by hearing the same ethical argument again and again.

And Billy, what I'm wondering is: if she's OK with the feather, how about asking if she's OK with trying it with pepper? She'll probably take it as a crazy, fun thing to do, and might say yes. :)

Wow, it's so interesting on reading everyone's thoughts. I hadn't checked back on this topic, cause I actually forgot about it. I would never induce the person I was talking about (or anyone!). It was really a fantasy, and my question was a tease...but even if I was sure no harm would come to her (like provoking someone's allergies), I just wouldn't do it, unless we were both in on it. I really couldn't just put someone up like that even in something as harmless as sneezing. I don't know why. I mean, provoking usually feels mean to me, even if the other's not aware. But yea, inducing can be dangerous and i'm glad my question sparked conversation. Waiting for someone to sneeze is entirely different...the person I'm talking about was once walking with me during pollen season, and I listened out more than usual, and she eventually did sneeze once, but because of the wind and air blowing new flowers, and HER OWN CHOICE/AWARENESS to walk in them, not any action on my part. That's actually more pleasurable, to wait, cause you get lucky!

Ahhh right, yes, there's definitely a difference. I'm really glad that we had this convo, too, because now I've had time to think about what I would do if given the opportunity and seeing what you all had to say... purposely trying to induce someone can be dangerous. I'm also new to this community as you know, so I'm glad to be learning what issues come up.

I hope I didn't make it sound earlier as though I'd actually induce somebody! It was just a very tasty thought, which I'll keep in my head. :cryhappy:

Standing around waiting for it to happen is the way to go. Plus, it's a sweeter reward if you have to be patient for it, right?

Archived