Sneeze Fetish Forum

This one episode of Scooby Doo...

Raining Strawberry

Okay, this may be a long shot, but now that I've become emmersed in the sneeze fetish community, I'm seeing how knowledgable you all are and maybe someone can point me in the right direction. :)

Scooby Doo is probably one of the greatest cartoon sneezers of all time. I vaguely remember one sneeze by him in particular which stood out to me when I was very young, and am hoping to track down a clip on YouTube or someplace. All I remember is that Scooby is walking down a dark hallway, sniffing the ground in pursuit of something. The scene cuts to a hand appearing from around a corner, placing a plate of steak onto the ground. It then pours pepper from a pepper shaker (or was it a grinder?) onto the steak. Scooby, oblivious, keeps walking and sniffing, and eventually comes upon the steak. Of course he's interested, and starts sniffing it like crazy... and of course starts sneezing.

Anyone remember something like this? It's distinctive to me because it's not just a feather falling out of nowhere landing on his nose, or dust getting stirred up by Shaggy in a basement. It's intentional in a very sneaky kinda way. Oh, that naughty naughty hand. :bleh:

And inspired by it a couple of years later, I once drew a picture book depicting the same scene. Which my mother almost saw. But I digress. :blushing:

Oh, I saw this thread and immediately thought of Daphine. I'm so glad to see you.

And I hope you find what you are looking for R. Strawberry!

Oh, I saw this thread and immediately thought of Daphine. I'm so glad to see you.

And I hope you find what you are looking for R. Strawberry!

Thank you, it's good to see you too :heart:

I havn't been around much lately but I have kept busy with the fetish, writing and drawing. Still it's nice to see a Scooby Doo post that wasn't started by me :heart:

I don't know whether the clip you want is here but look at this channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/daphineblake

Haven't found it yet, but thanks for the suggestion! ;) Will have to keep searching when there aren't other people around. I'm having to be a biut sneaky right now. :yes:

Haven't found it yet, but thanks for the suggestion! :lol: Will have to keep searching when there aren't other people around. I'm having to be a biut sneaky right now. :rolleyes:

I know exactly what your talking about. I have made being "sneaky" in regards to my love of Scooby's sneezes into an art form :D

I'm going to start looking for this mystery sneeze myself :unsure:

Archived