Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just a question

Jeff

A question to all......

If your loved one was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot (and you were both home alone), would you;

A) Get them a tissue, hand it to them and tell them to blow their nose

:cryhappy: Tell them to go blow their nose

C) Get them a tissue, fold it over and hold it over their nose, and tell them to "blow"

D) Just ignore them

J

A question to all......

If your loved one was sitting next to you and was sniffling a lot (and you were both home alone), would you;

:cryhappy: Tell them to go blow their nose

C) Get them a tissue, fold it over and hold it over their nose, and tell them to "blow"

D) Just ignore them

J

A. if it was a wife or gf (if i had either) id wanna be right there when they blew =)

First of all, I've actually thought of this situation before lol. Glad to know I'm not the only one! I think it would go like this: He'd be sniffling, I'd give him a few min to get a tissue on his own, he wouldn't (I have yet to see him blow his nose), I'd ask if he needs a tissue, he'd play tough and say "No, I'm alright," I'd give him another minute, get fed up with him, get up and get him a tissue, hand it to him, he'd still refuse (but may take it and keep if for if he gets worse), give him another few seconds, give up and fold it over, put it over his nose, and tell him to "blow." I've also imagined the whole conversation of him STILL refusing. "Blow your nose babe."

"I'm fine, I don't need to."

"You've been sniffling like crazy for the last half hour."

"I just have the sniffles, it's not a big deal."

"Honey just blow your nose. There is no way you can breath through it. You are already tired and wasting energy trying to keep it from dripping. You'll feel better once you blow your nose. You don't even have to hold the tissue, I'll hold it."

"Fine, if you are going to argue this much I give up."

*I put the tissue over his nose and he blows very wetly and I wipe his nose with the tissue. I get two fresh tissues and tell him to blow again. This process continues until his nose is relatively clear and I wipe it and then kiss his nose. I then kiss his lips and we cuddle up together and fall asleep with him breathing slowly through his mouth.*

He's going to be going through some major readjustment soon and I won't be surprised if he gets sick from it so we'll see. I don't want him to feel bad...but...you know what I mean. I can't wait to see him!

) Get them a tissue, hand it to them and tell them to blow their nose

cool.gif Tell them to go blow their nose

D) Just ignore them

First of all, I've actually thought of this situation before lol. Glad to know I'm not the only one! I think it would go like this: He'd be sniffling, I'd give him a few min to get a tissue on his own, he wouldn't (I have yet to see him blow his nose), I'd ask if he needs a tissue, he'd play tough and say "No, I'm alright," I'd give him another minute, get fed up with him, get up and get him a tissue, hand it to him, he'd still refuse (but may take it and keep if for if he gets worse), give him another few seconds, give up and fold it over, put it over his nose, and tell him to "blow." I've also imagined the whole conversation of him STILL refusing. "Blow your nose babe."

"I'm fine, I don't need to."

"You've been sniffling like crazy for the last half hour."

"I just have the sniffles, it's not a big deal."

"Honey just blow your nose. There is no way you can breath through it. You are already tired and wasting energy trying to keep it from dripping. You'll feel better once you blow your nose. You don't even have to hold the tissue, I'll hold it."

"Fine, if you are going to argue this much I give up."

*I put the tissue over his nose and he blows very wetly and I wipe his nose with the tissue. I get two fresh tissues and tell him to blow again. This process continues until his nose is relatively clear and I wipe it and then kiss his nose. I then kiss his lips and we cuddle up together and fall asleep with him breathing slowly through his mouth.*

He's going to be going through some major readjustment soon and I won't be surprised if he gets sick from it so we'll see. I don't want him to feel bad...but...you know what I mean. I can't wait to see him!

) Get them a tissue, hand it to them and tell them to blow their nose

cool.gif Tell them to go blow their nose

D) Just ignore them

Oh wow, this is so lovely, and exactly what I'd want to do for someone! All that gentle persuasion...sigh.

I would pick C. J loves when I blow his nose for him, I do it all the time, and I probably enjoy it even more than he does. I wouldn't do that for anyone else, but I like doing it when it's him :)

I would pick C. J loves when I blow his nose for him, I do it all the time, and I probably enjoy it even more than he does. I wouldn't do that for anyone else, but I like doing it when it's him :heart:

hey oceanstar :heart: havent talked to you in a while...how have you been?

• 4 years later...

A question to all......

cool.png Tell them to go blow their nose

D) Just ignore them

J

If they were sick then A, B, and C. If it was allergies or cold weather,etc. then D.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I would let them keep sniffling because I like sniffling more! As long as he's not uncomfortable!

I'm with you. The sniffling is really endearing, and I'd want it to keep going on. ...Unless I was trying to concentrate on something like grading. Then I wouldn't be able to think clearly, and I'd probably hand a tissue to him.

I would let them sniffle because sniffling is the best but, if they aren't sick, I would love so much to have them blow into a tissue I'm holding. Especially if I could feel the snot >///<

God help me! The third post on this topic... *groans*. Yeah. Serious turn-on and just .. I like that a lot. I imagine similar things. Or me holding him while he sniffs and moans into my ear, breathes through his mouth the whole time, keeps apologizing. Wow.

Archived