Sneeze Fetish Forum

possible big time sneezer

allabs

It would be nice if we could somehow organize a group of us to watch her vlogs as she states "I sneeze in alot of my vlogs" if we could do this in some kind of organized manner basically designating certain vids for each of us to watch this could save alot of time and hopefully we would come across a goldmine o sneezes

Agreed, allabs - but with one caveat. She said she sneezes all the time while recording her vlogs, so that could mean that she always needs to go back and edit them out. I seriously hope that's not the case.

Regardless, I'll start watching from oldest to newest, if someone wants to do the reverse.

I hate to be a party pooper, but I think it's very unlikely that there'll be any sneezes in her old vlogs. As Mute said, I think she was implying she had edited them out.

In any case, she seems to edit her vlogs a lot; and often the best Youtube sneezes come from people who are too lazy to edit anything at all.

But, just to make a more positive contribution, I watched a few videos from the middle of her playlist. I can report that there is no sneezing in the following:

"Sunday Vlog #10 - Back With a Vengeance!"

"Sunday Vlog #11 - My brain tells me bad things!"

"Sunday Vlog #12 - 100 Subscriber Party!"

"Sunday Vlog #13 - Flashmobbing Your Lip-Dub!"

P.S. The vlogs aren't very interesting either... why do people upload this crap? It beats me. :drool:

here's a list of what I watched so far: conspiracy theories - rejected doritos ad - what thebuck lets be friends - sunday vlog #4 manifest 2009 - manifest 2009 friday part1 - sunday vlog #5HP you on you - manifest 2009 saturday part 4 - terri coad a cast of thousands - gold rush adventure - wheezy waiter wink - a day at melbourne zoo

SORRY TO REPORT ZERO SNEEZES

So far I've gone through these with no luck:

HOUSE SITTING part one

HOUSE SITTING part two

ABC Me On 3 Video Application - Terri Coad

Sunday Vlog #1 - Vloggy tiems... Jamie from BB Aus & dream!WhatTheBuck

I agree that her videos are boring as all hell... but damned if I don't love that Australian accent... :razz:

There is a chance she may record them per request of some viewers, most of whom are obviously fetishists, but ones who so far have been discreet enough to make it appear as though their interest is pure curiosity.

It is I suppose a plausible curiosity, sneezing 18 times at once is not something you see everyday.

She edited them out,

there are a lot of idiots on YouTube and she found us out.

But she doesnt seem to hate us. Previously she said she wouldnt edit out next time (kind of) but I dont know if she still want to show some sneezing.

She discovered us by the channels of some new subcribers.

My God, how boring is this girl??? :razz:

I would be very happy to see one of her sneezing fits, if only to stop her droning on and on and on.....!!!!! :blink:

She said to someone in the comments that she edits them all out, there was no reason to even look through he vlogs. But now that she apparently found us out we prob wont get any sneezes from her all. Good job people, clap clap clap...

You know, I can't say I blame her. A lot of fetishists who leave comments on YouTube videos really seem to go out of the way to ruin it for the rest of us. Worst of all is they don't even realize what they're doing.

I dont know if its real but looks pretty good.

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT STUPID STUFF

Uhh, it's definately real.

and unfortunately I think many of the commenters are not regular contributers to this forum. They are mostly likley the type, who if they visit at all, only come for the Youtube/Myspace clips thread above this one.

I think that too, but I would have felt stupid if I didnt say that, and I saw those ugly comments. I could either not post it or at least try to convice someone not to comment in a stupid way.

I think that too, but I would have felt stupid if I didnt say that, and I saw those ugly comments. I could either not post it or at least try to convice someone not to comment in a stupid way.

We'd all like people to stop with the stupid comments- but, as many others have said, the people who comment aren't forum regulars who will listen to this advice. Most of them have been told (on Youtube) over and over that their comments are weird or creepy, but they still do it.

Honestly, I appreciate what you're saying, but there's absolutely no need for huge text saying "DON'T COMMENT STUPID STUFF".

Thanks for the link though. :yes:

I dont know if its real but looks pretty good.

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT STUPID STUFF

You tell me that now! :P Just kidding, but I'm pretty sure someone's going to come along and ruin this for us...

You know, this entire problem goes away if URLs would just be posted as plaintext, instead of hrefs. Then there is no referrer, and they'd never know where the link was posted.

Except when they get 5 or 6 comments of people saying "ooooo, i really love your sneeze so much it really turns me on and makes me so hot. now do one where you sneeze 30 times and blow your nose."

Not suspicious at all... :P

In this case it was people who had subbed. She checked out there channels. I didnt see a point in not posting the url anymore.

Oh ya thats real,could you imagine 18 or so of them?....that would be an ob that wouldnt be forgotten for a looooong time

Archived