Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Scooby drawing and story to go with.

Daphine

It has been a while since I drew anything new so I figure this picture and short story are way over do :heart:

feathertorture.jpg

Scooby Doo and Shaggy knew that they had to act fast! Sonya and her agents were hot on there trail. The two of them had entered into another section of the creepy old museum and quickly noticed that there wasn’t any exist. “Like wow Scoob were trapped” Shaggy exclaimed. They both looked around the large room quickly trying to find a place to hide. The room was set up as an Egyptian display with a large sarcophagus sitting against the far back wall. On either side of the old coffin there sat statues that looked liked sphinx’s except these guardians look far more like canines than lions. They sat on large rock throwns with there hind feet resting comfortably in front of them on large stools. Shaggy quickly formed his plan having Scooby Doo take the place of one of the Egyptian guards while he hid behind a curtain that made up the back drop for the display.

Hiding behind the curtain Shaggy stood behind his old pal Scooby Doo reminding him of the importance of his staying perfectly still while all along Scooby trembled like a leaf with fear. “Like stop shaking Scooby Doo, they will see you for sure” “rile ry” Scooby Doo explained threw chattering teeth.

Right then Sonya entered the room followed by two of her fellow agents. “You two check out that other room while I take a look in hear” she ordered “report back to me if you find anything”. The two agents saluted and left the room as Sonya started her search. “Come here doggy”, “come out come out were ever you are” Sonya called out. Scooby Doo stiffened up in the chair trying hard to keep his quivering at bay. Suddenly he looked up and noticed that the headdress he had put on to look like the other sphinx had a large pink feather sticking out of the top and all of his shaking had caused it to bend and droop forward. Scooby Doo looked on in horror as the large feather kept bending and drooping coming closer and closer, finally resting against the tip of his large black nose. The feather softly brushed and stroked against his nose, gently tickling his large nostrils as it swayed from side to side. Scooby could feel feather particles flouting up his nose accompanied by the strong smell of dust! A sneezy tickle began to form in the far back of Scooby’s nose and he could feel his eye’s begin to well up with tears. Suddenly he found himself totally consumed by one and only one thought “ I rink I’m going to reeze!” “Ro no rot a ree, ree reeze!” he thought knowing full well that one of his powerful sneezes would surely alert Sonya and her agents to his and Shaggy’s hiding place.

He bit down hard trying desperately to fend off the growing sneeze. He looked cross eyed down his snout at his nose that was now beginning to twitch in response to the feathers gentle tickles. His vision became fuzzy as his eye’s filled with tears. As he blinked a new wave of terror came over him as he felt his own tears run down his cheeks. Scooby Doo knew that if she saw his tears it would surely give him away but that thought quickly vanished as he felt his need to sneeze growing stronger. His large nostrils began to fill and in fear of making the same mistake again he quietly tried to sniffle. He watched nervously as Sonya was alerted to the sound of his sniffing but it was then that he realized what a mistake he had made as his large nose was suddenly overwhelmed by the new wave of allergens flooding his nose.

Scooby could feel the sneeze building stronger. He tried to keep his gaze fixed on Sonya as she continued to search the room but his eye lids grew heavy. The sneeze was growing stronger with each passing second. Suddenly he noticed Sonya turn and start to head for the exit. If he could just hold on a little longer maybe, but right then a light gust of wind caused the feather to brush past his flaring nostrils. A small piece of the quill broke loss and floated up his nose. It gently brushed along the soft sides of his nostril causing his need to sneeze to become unbearable. “RRRAAAA!” Scooby’s breath hitched once. Sonya stopped in the doorway with her back still turned away from him, a slight smile formed on her face. Shaggy started to whisper to Scooby Doo again begging him to keep quite “o’h no Scoob!, what ever you do don’t sneeze!”. Scooby fought to keep his eye’s open and his sneeze under control but it had grown to strong for him to fight anymore. “RRRRAAAA, RRRRRAAAAAAA!”. His nostrils flared wide open as his eye’s closed tight. “RRRRREEEEEE, RRRAAARRRRRAAAAAAA, RRRAAAACHOOOOOOOO!”.

Look at that nostril flare! I wish these could somehow be animated! Your ideas are perfect for animation! :P

Thank you again smile2us, I wasn't sure if the nostril flare was too much ;)

I have always wanted to write a Scooby fanfic and have it made into animation, made I should send some of my story idea's to Warner Brothers :)

you did such a great job on this one! :) thank you for sharing with us!

Thank you :bleh:

I'll have to post more of my new pictures.

Wow Daphne, thank you very much and I would definately recommend more stories and pictures!

Thank you very much GOR & Heathcliff. I'm glad you both enjoyed the story and drawing :)

Archived