Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is this a sneeze?

ilovesneezing

I'm soooo obsessed with this interview clip, this is the best angle I can find that shows her, if you look at about [2.30] when she brings her hand to her nose and turns quickly....

but you can't hear anything for the screaming fans. Just looks a little pre-sneeze like to me. Like I said, obsessed. haha.

What do you guys think? Sneeze? No sneeze?

I'm soooo obsessed with this interview clip, this is the best angle I can find that shows her, if you look at about [2.30] when she brings her hand to her nose and turns quickly....

but you can't hear anything for the screaming fans. Just looks a little pre-sneeze like to me. Like I said, obsessed. haha.

What do you guys think? Sneeze? No sneeze?

Not to sure if she actually sneezed but something was going on ther for sure, as much as I want to think she sneezed I think she fought the urge to sneeze

Sadly, I don't think she sneezed - once she turned round, her head didn't bob forward or make any sudden movements

:P

^that's what I was thinking as I re-watched it. Although i THOUGHT I heard a sniff...could have been someone else. I'm THAT obsessed haha.

Archived