Sneeze Fetish Forum

Poor Scooby sneeze tortured

Daphine

Another new drawing of mine.

I came up with this idea just after Christmas, poor Scooby Doo being forced to sneeze at the worst possible time :unsure: .

I had so much fun working on this one at 2:00 in the morning with a couple of glasses of red wine in me :rolleyes: , I only wish it had turned out better.

peppertorture.jpg

Scooby is one of my favorite toon sneezers! Wish it were real sometimes. I would love to see new episodes of sneezing with Scooby! Best hands down! Great drawing, so evilly bad. :P That was meant in a good way, but bad for Scooby. ;)

Scooby is one of my favorite toon sneezers! Wish it were real sometimes. I would love to see new episodes of sneezing with Scooby! Best hands down! Great drawing, so evilly bad. ;) That was meant in a good way, but bad for Scooby. ;)

I can't begin to tell you how many times I wish that cartoon was real :blushing:

I'm always checking for new Scooby sneezes becouse they are still making new animated Scooby Doo movies that go straight to DVD. Unfortunately the last Scooby sneeze was from "Aloha Scooby Doo" back in 2005 ;)

I'm so glad you liked this drawing :D I loved the premise of the drawing YUMMM, but I wasn't happy with how it turned out :) I can be my own worst critic :P

you should do a story to this drawing too it looks like it would be awsome.

Here is a story I wrote over seven years ago (has it been that long!) I know that it dosn't exactly go with the drawing but the general concept is there :) Sonya is trying to make Scooby Doo sneeze by using pepper at the worst possible time :)

I would have written a story to go with this but I have been just to busy lately, sorry :bleh:

Sonya looked down and found a small piece of wet paper that had once been the invoice for the missile shipments stuck to her top. “Well no one is ever going to make heads or tails of this ever again” Sonya said with a chuckle. “But of course there still is the question of what am I going to do with you and your friends” as she reached into a black bag that sat by her feet and pulled out a tranquilizer dart gun. “Well why don’t you sleep on it” Sonya exclaimed as she fired a dart into Scooby’s left hip. It stung for a second as the dog yelped then suddenly the room turned warm and fuzzy. The last thing Scooby Doo saw was Sonya leaning in and whispering “night, nite”.

When Scooby woke up it felt like he had been a sleep for only a few seconds. He tried to look around the room but found that once again he was tied down to a chair. Out of the corner of his eyes he could see the rest of the gang sitting around him, tied down to chairs as well. They all wore a terrified look on there face. Scooby Doo began to speak wanting to know what was going on but just as he started to open his mouth he quickly noticed Shaggy shaking his head franticly as if to try to stop him. Scooby then looked over to Daphne who was making a quite shushing sound, Velma was mouthing the words “keep quite”. A wave of fear spread over Scooby Doo’s face, he didn’t know what was going on but he knew it couldn’t be good.

Right then the door opened and Sonya strutted across the room. She walked be Daphne and gently ran her finger threw her hair. Daphne tried to pull her head away but she was bound to tight to do so but Sonya didn’t even stop she just made a straight line for Scooby Doo. She circled around behind Scooby who tried desperately to turn his head to see were she had gone but right then he felt her soft breath against his ear as she whispered to him “Hello again doggy,. What your friends are trying to tell you is to keep perfectly quite”. “ You see while you were sleeping I moved you and all your friends to a cabin back behind the complex and as luck would have it there just happens to be a giant wall of snow sitting just above this little cabin just waiting for any sudden noise to cause it to come crashing down “. “You see the missal shipment invoice is gone but you and all your friends saw it while you were nosing around”. Right then Sonya reached out and slid her finger down Scooby’s large black nose as she said it. “So you see doggy I can’t just let you go you all know to much. “ Sonya slowly slid her arms around Scooby Doo and began to drag her fingers up and down the fir on his chest. She looked over at Daphne who gave her a catty look back. Sonya whispered in Scooby’s ear again “ I think I’m making someone jealous doggy” as she smiled back at Daphne. “So I figure I could just leave you all here and eventually some dust or something is going to flout up inside that big beautiful nose causing you to let out one of those wonderful sneezes of yours and out go’s the lights, for all of you” . Sweat began to bead up on Scooby’s forehead as he looked around the room and could almost see the dust floating around. “But then I got thinking what fun would that be” Sonya whispered as she reached once again into her black bag and pulled out a container of black pepper.

Sonya reached around showing the pepper to Scooby Doo who began to shake at the sight of it. “ What do you think doggy, just a little sniff” as Sonya slowly waved the container back and forth under Scooby’s nose. Scooby’s nostrils twitched as he could feel the pepper flouting up his nose. “How dose it smell doggy, Sonya giggled. “Tickles or burns”? Sonya then took the canister and began to shake it on to Scooby Doo’s large nose “shake, shake ,shake” Sonya teased. Scooby Doo could feel the pepper flouting up his large nostrils. His nose began to twitch violently as his eyes teared. He could feel it forming in the back of his nose, a powerful sneeze. “Someone looks sneezy” Sonya whispered. “I don’t recommend it right now” she said with a giggle. “ Well I had better get going, but since I will not get a chance to say it later ,guzuntite”. Right then Sonya ran out the door.

Scooby Doo tried to look around the room but his eyes were getting heavy . His nostrils flared wildly as he looked around at the gang threw tear filled eyes. The sneeze was building quickly and his breathing became labored. ra, ra , RA Scooby Doo tried to bite down but he could feel his jaw going slack. Yeee, YAAA, the gang all held there breath they knew what would happen if Scooby was to let out one of his powerful sneezes. Tears now streamed down Scooby Doo’s face and he could feel his nose begin to run ra , RA, RAAA. The gang could hear the snow beginning to shift above them. Scooby thought to himself RA, RO. RO NO. His nose wanted to sneeze even though his brain knew better. The tickling was to intense for Scooby to fight anymore REEE, RAAA, RRRAAAAAA!!! RRRAAACCCCOOOOOO!!!. But right as Scooby’s sneeze exploded out the floor opened up and Scooby Doo and the gang all fell on to a cushioned floor with a rescue team waiting to lead them to safety.

As the gang was lead down the tunnel the team had dug they could hear the avalanche Scooby’s sneeze had caused crushing the cabin. Lets get you kids to the debriefing center and someone get that dog some Kleenex.

Cool picture Daphine!

I love this! And the last sentence is perfect.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it :lmfao: and Vetinari, I'm glad you liked the picture.

Sonya gets to have all the fun ^_^

I love this! And the last sentence is perfect.

Sonya gets to have all the fun :)

Hmmmm.... Sonya! :lol:

You should draw a picture of HER sneezing. Seems like you had one in the past... but I cant seem to find it. :unsure:

She's a hotty!! :)

Hmmmm.... Sonya! :laugh:

You should draw a picture of HER sneezing. Seems like you had one in the past... but I cant seem to find it. :hat:

She's a hotty!! O:)

You are right my dear Sternuta :lol: , I have drawn four cartoons of Agent Sonya sneezing and written three fanfics to go with them in the past :bandanablue:

Archived