Sneeze Fetish Forum

supernatural

PollenFairy

PollenFairy

someone tell me does dean sneeze in all of the episodes, or most, or just some if its most or some give me the episode numbers please >///<

He hasn't sneezed in any of the episodes so far, TRAGICALLY, but he was sickly most notably in an episode in the first season called "Faith." It wasn't cold!related or anything, but Sam had to help him walk and he was all pale and sad and cute looking...

With a little luck, one of them will when Pestilence rolls around ;]

patience, patience.

I think I'll cry if nothing will happen when that day comes. :yes:

• 1 month later...
With a little luck, one of them will when Pestilence rolls around ;]

patience, patience.

I think I'll cry if nothing will happen when that day comes. :P

Please..... let it be Sam :P

If it makes anyone happier, there's an episode in season 3 where Sam scratches his nose...

LOL.

Man, can't wait for next week's episode.

If it makes anyone happier, there's an episode in season 3 where Sam scratches his nose...

Haha, YES. He has an awesome nose. So does Jensen. And the Season One bloopers - (on Youtube) - has Jared scratching and wriggling his nose and saying "There's just snot coming out of my nose ...". Which would be fairly gross, but turns out pretty nicely. :)

Also, just watched 'Sam, Interrupted'. With delirious Sam, tied up Sam, and Sam tweaking Dean's nose. *Sigh*.

Haha, YES. He has an awesome nose. So does Jensen. And the Season One bloopers - (on Youtube) - has Jared scratching and wriggling his nose and saying "There's just snot coming out of my nose ...". Which would be fairly gross, but turns out pretty nicely. :D

Also, just watched 'Sam, Interrupted'. With delirious Sam, tied up Sam, and Sam tweaking Dean's nose. *Sigh*.

Agreed, they both have beautiful noses. And the scratching the nose episode, are you talking about when Sam has bad luck and Dean says, "Don't even scratch your nose" ? Cause I love that part B)

That blooper is nice too, when I saw it I was like, aww he has a runny nose!

Is it tomorrow? I think it's next week's episode, actually...or maybe both...wouldn't that be awesome...

Is it tomorrow? I think it's next week's episode, actually...or maybe both...wouldn't that be awesome...

I think that Pestilence doesn't send the virus after them until ep 21, but at least we will get a preview after tomorrow night's episode.

Archived