Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your best sneeze-dream, EVER

cheech

Well I never used to have dreams about sneezing until i read about them on this forum and after that, I've been having them ALL THE TIME! :laugh:

Theyre usually me inducing and others sneezing a little bit.

Last nigh I had the BEST one! It was like my sneeze-fantasy come true (well almost)

In my dream~ i was on Youtube when i found a video named, "An Eminem Sneeze" I clicked the video and began to watch it. The video seemed so real, as if i was watching it in real life. He (eminem) was in an interveiw and after he was asked a question he said, "Hold on one second" Then the camera started to go closer into his face for a perfect veiw. He had this massive (sexy!) pre-sneeze face on for like ten seconds and he pulled out this blue cloth/hankercheif type thing, and finally sneezed into it. The sneeze was so perfect too. If I can remember from my dream it was like, HA-ESHOO pretty much, but really hot! Then the interveiwer blessed him and he said, "Thankyou, that felt quite pleasent actually"

:P:P:laugh:

But then a wave of disapointment washed over me when i woke up and figured out there was no such video.

For all you who have dreams of sneezing- whats the BEST one youve ever had where you were crushed when you woke up?

The only real sneeze dream that I've had- back in Jan '08. Thankfully I wrote it out... :drool:

HKAJDFHAHFAJFLADJFHAFYWURJFAFKLJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok.... Sat. night I had the HOTTEST fetishy dream ever. Ok... I've never really had a guy sneeze in a dream, but still....

And to prove how sad that I am I wrote notes down when I woke up so that I could remember it.

It started out with this school meeting type of thing... sort of PTAish... but not quite. HMT *hot music teacher* was there of course) and there was something with writing with these odd licorice shaped pens. Which is just odd... (yes I *do* nibble on my pens, thank you ).

I remember that I felt really divided. *This dream was VERY vivid* I was pysched that HMT was there but nervous and thinking "blow him off" or "enjoy eye candy"

At any rate.... the good part. He was talking about something and looked up at the light and was complaining about his glasses. I was almost going to look away but then his eyelashes started to flutter and his voice got THAT quality to it he was saying "expecting to fi..." and stopped- mouth gaping open. It was like I was frozen and glued to my seat (my jaw was prob. to the floor).

Then.... nothing. Then he says, "Thought I was going to..." quick build up that seemed to come out of nowhere then "Hhhwwwfff" (can't think of how else to spell it), looked up quick then "Choo" (medium loud volume). Then an "ugh..." and then another sneeze- this totally unspellable half stifle thing that threw his head down.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just DEAD. Seriously. I don't remember if anything happened after that. If I was still dreaming at that point my dream brain was probably fried.

Note: I STILL haven't seen this guy sneeze. lol!

I very seldom have dreams with sneezing in them, but the few I've had all had something to do with cat allergies, for some reason.

In one of the dreams I was the one with allergies, and I was trying to make myself sneeze by cuddling some cats while locked in a closet (I would've loved to hear Freud's theories about that one. :lol: ) In another dream I was the cat, and hiding from a handsome male vampire who apparently wanted to find me despite the fact that I was making him sneeze. *purr* This was two years ago, I think.

My latest sneeze-dream, from a couple of weeks ago, involved the character Tsume from the anime Wolf's Rain (lol wut, but I'm not complaining!). A wolf with cat allergies...how very ironic. :drool:

Um First...when I was little, I once dreamt that my family bought me this HUGE elephant toy (like as big as our house) and if you pushed a button it would talk. But once, I pushed the button and it started going like haaa....haaa... like it was going to sneeze really huge. I got really scared because my family was watching and also the elephant may sneeze so hard it would blow the neighborhood down. This dream turned into one of those where you're running away, but you can't run fast enough. I woke up and never got to hear the elephant sneeze (sadly??)

OMG, your dream is my worst nightmare, because my mother sneezes like an elephant's trumpet if she catches a whiff of pepper... gross... (*Vomit bag on standby*)

Sick, sick, SICK!

The best sneeze dream I've ever had was actually pretty weird at the same time.

In the dream, there was this really hot guy with really bad allergies. The guy started having this sneezing fit and when he finally gets a break, he starts yelling at me for no reason. I still liked it though.

my best sneeze dream would be i dreamed of a person im not sure who the person was but they would sneeze repeatedly in like a huge fit and i would wake up all excited and wish that something like that would actually happen that i can see

I've never really had dreams about sneezing, but after I found this forum, I did. (Wonder why? XD) I can't remember a lot of details, but it was about Kanda from D.Gray-man (I frequently dream about characters instead of me) and he had some kind of persistent cold/allergy. But it was pretty normal; at least, none of the other characters in my dream thought it was weird/sexy. I enjoyed it, though. :yes:

I had one last night ooooh I didn't want to wake up at all!

I dreamt I was watching Supernatural and it was one of thoes scenes where Dean and Sam has to hide from the supernatural being that they were trying to kill. They hide in an office or a study of some sort, fairly old with bookcases stacked with old books of all kinds. Sam is hiding behind a leather armchair and Dean is hiding behind one of the bookcases.

The creature is pacing back and forth down the corridor outside the office. Then a small breeze from the creature sweeps into the office and swirls some dust up in the air and goes up Dean's perfect nose and you can see his eyes widening a little. He puts his hand over his nose trying to clamp it shut. But his eyelids are fluttering like crazy. Then Sam looks over and sees the expression on his big brother's face and he is over there in a second pressing his hand under Dean's nose.

Then Dean exhales and his body relaxes, so both of them assumes it's safe, they go to resume what they were doing. Then Dean throws his hand up to his face and then sneezes violently in the crook of his elbow (I think it sounded something like HURCHOO!) and then of course the spirit hears it and goes after them XD

Oh was I ever in heaven... then I woke up... and was disappointed when I found no such picture or clip.

Hope I dream some more hot sneezy Dean dreams tonight!

I've had very vague, short dreams of sneezing, but they're almost always the same. I'm watching a women walk down the street, and she's kind of rapid-fire sneezing...and she's not covering or anything. And it's endless! And hot.

God, I'm so embarrassed. :yes:

It's weird, I can remember having sneeze dreams since I was like 5ish, but once I discovered the fetish they seem to become more rare. Still, I have two recent ones I absolutelly love. Both are very weird.

So I was auditioning for American Idol, lol shocker there, and it was weird and like outdoors but still with the normal judges, this was when Paula was still there. And I was watching the other auditions and saw Paula Abdul sneezing, but I never could hear it. So it was weird because then suddenly I was at my grandma's house on my computer and found this other sneeze board that had all these clips and pictures of Paula Abdul sneezing from the 80's haha. Then I woke up and got really upset because I thought they were real and tried to find them =/

Another I don't remember much of, but I was in a cemetary and it was all very weird the whole thing, but the only part that matters on here is that I found a friend of mine, who I hadn't found particularly attractive before this, and she was like curled up on the ground in the snow pretty sick and sneezing and I had to try and warm her up until I could find some help for her. Bizzare, but awesome none-the-less.

I love having dreams of sneezing...but always have that worry that I may have said something out loud about sneezing in my sleep which someone could overhear! I don't even talk in my sleep, but there could always be a first time... :bleh:

I love having dreams of sneezing...but always have that worry that I may have said something out loud about sneezing in my sleep which someone could overhear! I don't even talk in my sleep, but there could always be a first time... :)

Oh my God, I do, too! I'm always afraid my sister will hear me say something like, "Ludwig you have the most sexy sneeze EVER!" and then she'll get all freaked out and tell my mom about it, LOLz! :)

(I don't blame her, though. I'd be freaked out, too, if I didn't have this fetish and I heard my 13 year old little sister say something like that, :bleh: LOLz)

Im always afraid that I actually sneeze in my sleep *worried look*

I'm with ya on that one.

I have this weird phobia of sneezing because I am afraid someone will see or hear me sneezing and I HATE that! That's why I haven't sneezed in public for almost three years now!

I'm also always afraid that my sister will hear me sneeze inj my sleep because I don't like for anybody to hear me sneeze, ever.

Im always afraid that I actually sneeze in my sleep *worried look*

I'm with ya on that one.

I have this weird phobia of sneezing because I am afraid someone will see or hear me sneezing and I HATE that! That's why I haven't sneezed in public for almost three years now!

I'm also always afraid that my sister will hear me sneeze inj my sleep because I don't like for anybody to hear me sneeze, ever.

Yes same same. I havnt sneezed infront of a person for seven years :| I hate it!

I had a dream last night that was fetishy although there was no actual sneezing.

I dreamed I was watching Tobin Bell get undressed :D ; when he'd got down to his pants, I heard him sniff just once. I asked him "Do you need a hanky?" He nodded and wrinkled his nose. I gave him a folded white hanky, which he unfolded, held to his nose with both hands and gave a hard, rather dry-sounding blow.

And, inevitably, that was the point at which I woke up! Grrr...

Archived